REAL uni concept

Nesi427

I am a member of an 18+ men's baseball team and we are getting ready to order our uniforms for the season. I would like to know which of the 2 would be the better choice. These concepts were made by me based on what the company making the uniform describes them as looking like and their font choices and jersey image.

So please let me know which would look best (and to save your time, outlining the text is not an option as it costs more...lol)

WHITE

derris_topes_jersey.jpg

OR

CARDINAL

nesi_topes_jersey.jpg

Also, we decided on getting navy caps with a cardinal bill. That will have a White 'M' on the front.

THANKS!!!

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

IMO...

The letter on the hat should match the lettering on the jersey (if they are the same base color) so go with white for "isotopes."

BUT...

The cap will have a color not represented in the jersey, so go with the cardinal numbers. They should let you do that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

white. easy. its kinda boring but at least its visible.

True that. The first priority is that anything you put on the uniform be readable at least as far away as the aluminum bleachers around the home-plate cage. Or at least be visible as something that could be read on closer inspection. The cardinal lettering not only couldn't be read at any distance, it wouldn't even be visible as something other than a dark smudge on the shirt. Contrast, contrast, contrast.

Also, I'd like to mention that I think your jersey script is very fun. If you're going to use old-fashioned Star Trek lettering, "Isotopes" is the team to use it for. I just think back to the last season I played men's wood-bat hardball; our sorry team didn't even have lettering on our jerseys. We had plain gray vests because we couldn't afford sleeves or pinstripes. So don't let anyone tell you that white lettering on a blue shirt is too "plain"!

20082614447.png

The first priority is that anything you put on the uniform be readable at least as far away as the aluminum bleachers around the home-plate cage. Or at least be visible as something that could be read on closer inspection. The cardinal lettering not only couldn't be read at any distance, it wouldn't even be visible as something other than a dark smudge on the shirt. Contrast, contrast, contrast.

Agreed. While I think the Cardinal works in some strange way, you're better off going for something that will be legible from more than 45 feet away. JMODO

It's where I sit.

Archived