Disgusting Hit

Babydoll

I'm kinda wondering, after the rep that a lot of people seem to think the Leafs have for cheap shots, why did not a single player on the team stand up for Kaberle, grow some testicles and take Janssen out?

Janssen was benched for the remainder of the game (according to TSN)... still wondering?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda wondering, after the rep that a lot of people seem to think the Leafs have for cheap shots, why did not a single player on the team stand up for Kaberle, grow some testicles and take Janssen out?

Janssen was benched for the remainder of the game (according to TSN)... still wondering?

Well he stood there after the hit and no one came over to take him on. It's not like they didn't have an opportunity.

Well he stood there after the hit and no one came over to take him on. It's not like they didn't have an opportunity.

My alarm woke me up today with Wade Belak on the radio doing an interview with a radio station in Toronto and he made a good point. Nobody on the ice saw the hit because they were all racing the other way following the play. If anyone saw the hit, they would've been on the bench, and if someone would've jumped off the bench to do anything about it, they'd be staring down about a 10 game suspension.

1zqy8ok.gif

The players were busy watching the play... the hit was so late nobody saw it (officials included apparently). Next one?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Patrick Division Hockey. Grow balls or go home.

But what would you expect from an old Norris Divison team...

Bob Probert, Joe Kocur, Scott Stevens, Wendel Clark, Basil Mcrae, Chris Chelios, Shane Churla--and those are just the ones that come to mind right away...Yeah, the Norris wasn't tough at all.

It helps to know what you're posting about. Go read some history. You'll find the Detroit-Toronto rivalry was pretty bloody. And the Detroit-Chicago one. And Chicago-Toronto. And Chicago-St. Louis. And so forth.

Bob Probert, Joe Kocur, Scott Stevens, Wendel Clark, Basil Mcrae, Chris Chelios, Shane Churla--and those are just the ones that come to mind right away...Yeah, the Norris wasn't tough at all.

It helps to know what you're posting about. Go read some history. You'll find the Detroit-Toronto rivalry was pretty bloody. And the Detroit-Chicago one. And Chicago-Toronto. And Chicago-St. Louis. And so forth.

Stevens played 1 year in the Norris. The rest in the Patrick/Atlantic division.

Fineeee, I'll back down... one of us has to show he has a pair of balls and frankly, Mr. Know-it-all makes up for his lack in them with his R/C airplane and diplomas. (And for the recrod, everything you mentioned in relation to the migration into East Germany I knew - just didn't have much relavance to the point I was making which was a disproportionate amount immigrated into the west which, during the time period you mentioned, caused East Germany to be the only country in the eastern bloc to sustain a decrease in population which was one of the contributing causes that lead to the erection of the Berlin Wall in order to prevent the population from decreasing further.)

I'm done with this, I shouldn't have to waste my time arguing with a man who acts like a whiny 13 year old. Grow up eh?

Way to get that last word in while telling us all how you'll stop. Nice work.

Someone had to, and I'm glad it was Neon_Matrix.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The players were busy watching the play... the hit was so late nobody saw it (officials included apparently). Next one?

I was there and did not see it live I was following the Puck when I heard a roar and looked and Kaberle was down on the ice and not moving.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Stevens played 1 year in the Norris. The rest in the Patrick/Atlantic division.

Correct...again, I was just going off the top of my head. But I think I still showed that anyone who's been watching hockey a while knows the Norris was not exactly weak. The teams themselves didn't always have great playoff success--but I believe the thrust of JQK's post was to question its toughness, which is kind of laughable.

No, in fact, no one had to. Everyone could have aknowledged it has gotten out of hand, and quit immediately without taking further shots like a 12-year-old, as Fred did. Instead, you get more whining, sniveling, and name calling from the one who started it all to begin with. Reading the thread over again, Neon, you came of as a crying punk.

Fred may speak with some tone well into the land of conceited, and may unessesarily relate a homerun to the Nuremberg Trials on occation, but it doesnt mean he is taking shots. Get over it and quit being a baby. When you are told by a mod to quit, then quit.

(Wait, didn't he tell the others to quit, too? Dammit, even I can't listen.)

Ignore this whole post.

(Wait, couldn't you just not post it? Shut up, you.)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

No, in fact, no one had to. Everyone could have aknowledged it has gotten out of hand, and quit immediately without taking further shots like a 12-year-old, as Fred did. Instead, you get more whining, sniveling, and name calling from the one who started it all to begin with. Reading the thread over again, Neon, you came of as a crying punk.

Fred may speak with some tone well into the land of conceited, and may unessesarily relate a homerun to the Nuremberg Trials on occation, but it doesnt mean he is taking shots. Get over it and quit being a baby. When you are told by a mod to quit, then quit.

(Wait, didn't he tell the others to quit, too? Dammit, even I can't listen.)

Ignore this whole post.

(Wait, couldn't you just not post it? Shut up, you.)

Someone had to say it, and I'm glad it was paynomind. [/kissass]

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived