Bruins Concept

AsM29

Flames, maybe Thrashers, but not Bruins. Too much clash between the non-traditional template and the ultra-conservative logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Flames, maybe Thrashers, but not Bruins. Too much clash between the non-traditional template and the ultra-conservative logo.

yeah, remember that boston is an original 6 team.

I fully agree that it doesn't work for the bruins. I'm not to sure myself why I used their logo. I think it was just natural reaction seeing as how they are my home team. I'm thinking about slapping a flames logo on there to see how that looks.

Unless you found a team with a really good color scheme (your mention of the Flames sounded interesting), I don't like the sleeve striping pattern. Plus, to repeat a sentiment, original six teams aren't allowed to do jersey mods this major.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

It's all right. The design makes me think of the Thrashers. The biggest thing I don't like about it is how, for whatever reason, people believe you need to fill in the Edge templates so weird. The top striping is perfectly fine and acceptable, but on the lower part of the torso, the random lines are just, I don't know, it makes the jersey look stupid because it's random.

• 2 weeks later...

they need an alt like the old one but pissed-looking with like bits flesh on the teeth :evil:

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived