Lamborghini Hockey Jersey - StPatty33 is back!

StPatty33

Hey everyone!

Some of you may remember me from back in the day. It's been more than a year since I've been really active on the boards here, and I'm hoping to jump back in and make an impact.

I wanted to make a jersey that just screamed "exotic", but at the same time wasn't too crazy. I figured I'd go for a sublimated gradient look similar to soccer jerseys (and some hockey jerseys as well, just not typically professional ones). I went with Italy's national colors, though I considered switching the green out with the 30th Anniversary Diablo SE purple.

I used a PhotoShop template I just made today (my first form fitting one). It's not perfect yet, but I was tired of tinkering with it for the time being and wanted to get to showing stuff!

Anyway, C&C is appreciated as always.

LamboFinal-1.png

P.S. If any of you remember the alternate Avalanche logo I created long ago (the C with a puck in the middle, like the C on the colorado flag), I've made a bunch of embroidered patches that should be delivered to me any day now. I'll take pics and put them up here so you can see how it's progressed and what the logo looks like in action, not just fantasy :hockeysmiley:

You may also notice, fyi, that I've changed the name of my graphics company from Summit Graphic Studio to counter-productions. ...of course, even if you did notice, you probably don't care--haha. It's whatever!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I think I like it. I'd actually really like to see it without the shadow. It confuses me a bit. I like the stripes. I like the use of the flag as a shoulder patch. But the shadow is a bit strange looking, IMO.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I think I like it. I'd actually really like to see it without the shadow. It confuses me a bit. I like the stripes. I like the use of the flag as a shoulder patch. But the shadow is a bit strange looking, IMO.

I know what you mean. While 3D concepts may be fun to do every once in awhile, the crisp cleanliness of a quality 2D vector concept can't be beat. Unfortunately, I don't have a form-fitting vector that's clean and crisp yet, and to get it the way I want it'll take longer than I care to spend on it at the moment, haha.

This is a vector version that I faked yesterday real quick:

Lambo1.png

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Ahh, much better. I like the glow around the logo, and the shoulder stripes look very nice. I didn't notice it on the 3D one, but the script logo below the collar is a nice touch. I'm going to assume the little dots are an attempt at a mesh effect, and not nike-pox. Even so, I'm not sure they're necessary.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I know what you mean. While 3D concepts may be fun to do every once in awhile, the crisp cleanliness of a quality 2D vector concept can't be beat. Unfortunately, I don't have a form-fitting vector that's clean and crisp yet, and to get it the way I want it'll take longer than I care to spend on it at the moment, haha.

This is a vector version that I faked yesterday real quick:

Lambo1.png

That's over-the-top ridiculous.

I love it.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived