2007 SCF Patch

charger77

I imagine this Stanley Cup patch is not going to change much before 2010. The NHL likes to keep a consistant look amongst them, which I like. The style they had from 2000-2004 was great.

If I were to rank them in order from best patch to worst, I'd rank them:

1. 2000-2004

2. 1989-1994

3. 2006-present

4. 1995-1999

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

i wonder where chris drury and daniel briere will put it when the sabres make the finals

lol man that's a good one. You are a funny person. Can you tell me where your fantasy world is? Back on topic now, I asked the same question a few months ago about the Sabres unis.

theyre the best team in the league i dont see how that is a fantasy

I'm just joshing around man. I can see them doing well, I'm just not sure if they can win it though. The Canucks right now are pretty hot and are now being considered a contender, even though we have been told that and let down. With Luongo playing the way he is, then I can see the Cup coming to Vancouver.

President's Trophy rarely means Stanley Cup

I would take the Devils and Brodeur in a 7-game series over anyone in the East right now, even though I hate the Devils.

Plus the Sabres always find some way to lose.

1zgyd8w.jpg

I would take the Devils and Brodeur in a 7-game series over anyone in the East right now, even though I hate the Devils.

I would humbly suggest that you haven't been watching them this year then...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

If it wasn't for the shootout they wouldn't be in first place in their division. Ottawa would be. And under a 3-2-1 they would be tied with Ottawa. There is no shootout in post-season you have to win the games by actually playing hockey. Why Buffalo is a contender for the cup I wouldn't assume Buffalo is going the finals. Ottawa, New Jersey, or Pittsburgh can easily beat them.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto.../TPStory/Sports

If it wasn't for the shootout they wouldn't be in first place in their division. Ottawa would be. And under a 3-2-1 they would be tied with Ottawa. There is no shootout in post-season you have to win the games by actually playing hockey. Why Buffalo is a contender for the cup I wouldn't assume Buffalo is going the finals. Ottawa, New Jersey, or Pittsburgh can easily beat them.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto.../TPStory/Sports

That's the rules the whole league is playing with. This counterfactual stuff doesn't solve anything. The Sabres will have a tough time making it through the playoffs, but they have as good of a chance as any of the other top teams in the conference.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived