Would the REAL Coloado crush please stand up

fkaKrock5cent

HEVFGXJAXUNHTFA.20070407141126.jpg

They just decided to wear the home pants (which have been gold forever) on the road. I don't see the big deal. The side stripes still match up with the pants stripes and everything. It's a good uni overall, though I miss the distinctive number font.

Interesting observation from the banner at the top of the AFL's front page, though: There's Dolezel, Harrell, and Sippio, all clad in their new Russell unis. But then, there's Tony Graziani, in Mitchell & Ness' 2004 Philadelphia Soul uni. Go figure.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well it's not like they are wearing some crazy alternate...like he said, it's just the home pants being worn while away. Nothing wrong done here and it's quite common to see this happen- I think it looks pretty good.

I think you're just nitpicking to nitpick, these actually look really good IMO.

Also, I restrain myself from attacking you for your horrible grammar and spelling abilities, but you really need to read some books or something. It's getting really annoying.

Also, I restrain myself from attacking you for your horrible grammar and spelling abilities, but you really need to read some books or something. It's getting really annoying.

Your expression of restraint is in and of itself an attack. I would encourage you to find more constructive and helpful means of offering guidance to your fellow poster.

Your consideration of this humble request is greatly appreciated.

glod pants

Hey Pantone, could you show us a swatch of glod?

Just funnin'.

Your use of biting sarcasm in this instance was not necessary to achieve your goal which I presume was to promote the practice of proper editing prior to finalizing a post.

I beseech you to find a friendlier and more polite manner of improving this person's posting practices.

May peace descend upon all of your houses.

Your expression of restraint is in and of itself an attack. I would encourage you to find more constructive and helpful means of offering guidance to your fellow poster.

Thanks Mr. Annan, I'll start taking you (and the UN) seriously when the rest of the world does. Couldn't monitor the world's issues sufficently, so why not monitor ours.

HEVFGXJAXUNHTFA.20070407141126.jpg

They just decided to wear the home pants (which have been gold forever) on the road. I don't see the big deal. The side stripes still match up with the pants stripes and everything. It's a good uni overall, though I miss the distinctive number font.

Interesting observation from the banner at the top of the AFL's front page, though: There's Dolezel, Harrell, and Sippio, all clad in their new Russell unis. But then, there's Tony Graziani, in Mitchell & Ness' 2004 Philadelphia Soul uni. Go figure.

You know, if the St. Louis Rams could do something similar to that with the gold pants they have now then maybe their pants would make sense. They haven't been able to figure out the best way to match up their pants, but Colorado surely has.

glod pants

Just funnin'.

Your use of biting sarcasm in this instance was not necessary to achieve your goal which I presume was to promote the practice of proper editing prior to finalizing a post.

I beseech you to find a friendlier and more polite manner of improving this person's posting practices.

Always the goody two shoes, Kofi. Why won't you just mind your own business before I make rain of hellfire upon your skull!

I have great hope that the poor spellers and grammaticians of this forum will continue to make President Bush's America look like the inbred wastebasket that it is.

glod pants

Just funnin'.

Always the goody two shoes, Kofi. Why won't you just mind your own business before I make rain of hellfire upon your skull!

I have great hope that the poor spellers and grammaticians of this forum will continue to make President Bush's America look like the inbred wastebasket that it is.

How dayre you ensult hour prezident and know child left bee hined!

:P

• LMU locked this topic

Archived