Anaheim Ducks concept

elliott

For this one, I tried to focus on the NHL's plan for next year that I think was shown on the All-star jerseys, pants going into the jerseys for a seamless look. The logos were hard for this because as we have seen so many times, the Ducks lack a solid shoulder logo. I used the same striping, which I love, but changed from the wavy look.

I'm pretty happy with the final product though, I just wish they had shoulder material other than a recolered Disney logo...

C+C please!

ducks-concept.gif

Looks good. But uh, the ducks writing on the shoulders looks funny. (Not your fault that they have pathetic designers)... They could do something cool with their colors, but their look is so blah.

The D works in my opinion as a primary, but looks more like a baseball cap logo then a hockey logo. My opinion: Make the duck 'D' the secondary, and make a new primary all together. (This is to the Ducks organization, not you... lol)

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

I'd rather would like to see an orange alt. The concept itself is pretty unique, but I would like to see the ducks wordmark on the fromt and the D on the shoulders.

An orange alt with black and gold accents would be sweet. We'll see what goes on.

Definately my favorite of all of your concepts! The only thing I don't like are the alternate socks. Use the same socks as the black jersey.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Maybe the old Mighty Logo recolored would do good as a shoulder patch, because just like that I would say it looks a bit empty. I like the home and away ones but the alternates... I really don't like the colors. But in general, not bad at all from my opinion.

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

Am I the only one who thinks that the webbed foot should be an A? It reminds me of some other logos that convey both location and nickname, like the Devils, Flames, Flyers (and St. Patty's excellent avalanche logo). It may need to be toyed with so it looks right as an edge crest in this concept but I think an "A" would be more logical than a "D"

BCBannersSig.png

Love the Orange Alts - much better than the bronze ones. IMO

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Am I the only one who thinks that the webbed foot should be an A? It reminds me of some other logos that convey both location and nickname, like the Devils, Flames, Flyers (and St. Patty's excellent avalanche logo). It may need to be toyed with so it looks right as an edge crest in this concept but I think an "A" would be more logical than a "D"

If it was an 'A' it would look like a ghost

I really don't think it would be more logical, especially since they don't want to spell out anaheim as a main logo

Haha. To tell you the truth, I never even saw a ghost until you mentioned it. Now it is kinda bothering me. My logic was that the foot as a D is redundant in that it is saying the same thing twice and I think it would be cool to recognize the city of Anaheim (not in a backhanded way like the Angels) while still using the foot. I am not sure if it would work but I wanted to see what other people thought. As for the wordmark, I am not a big fan of it anyway so I wouldn't mind if it lost its' D.

BCBannersSig.png

Archived