Player Sigs

FGWB

This can basically be anything besides just the player I guess. This is the basic idea of it. If you want one tell me which logo (Primary, Vintage, Alternate, whatever) and which player. I'd get the requests done quicker if you provided your own pics. Requests with pictures will be taken first. I might make some more just for fun later then you could claim one if you want.

millerlu6.png

doanbd4.png

bufg.png

Will you do other sports? If so, I'm definately interested. (Sorry, I don't pay attention to hockey.)

I suppose I could.

Sweet. How about:

James 23: Cavaliers, logo, PIC

Thanks a lot. They look fantastic.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

ive got a ton of Ovechkin sigs......so i'd love the hell out of a Boyd Gordon sig...im having a hard time trying to find a picture that would be good for a sig but im workin on it.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Will you do other sports? If so, I'm definately interested. (Sorry, I don't pay attention to hockey.)

I suppose I could.

Sweet. How about:

Is this good enough? For future reference I only have the fonts of the NHL teams, not other teams so ill try to make the best of what i have for the name/number.

jimbz6.png

bufg.png

I suppose I could.

Sweet. How about:

Is this good enough? For future reference I only have the fonts of the NHL teams, not other teams so ill try to make the best of what i have for the name/number.

jimbz6.png

That'll work. Thanks man. Looks great.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

could u do a canucks on with roberto luongo and the old rink logo, if thats to difficult then just use the current logo.

I did two versions because I like em both.

lu1ix6.png

lu2pc3.png

bufg.png

Archived