Eskimos secondary

cyandlux

Looks great! Though I disagree with the other members that say it's perfect.

The green on the tip of the muzzle under the nose is to thick, he looks like he has a Hitler mustache.

I would make the green outline thicker or get rid of it altogether and stick with just the yellow. Preferrably the latter.

With the flow of the green of the neck on the left side, it seems like the bottom of the logo should be more pointed than round.

Great job overall, these are just suggestions on how to take it to the next level.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

As an Edmontonian I'm not a fan of this logo. There is a pretty good Football club in the city called the Edmonton Huskies and well... for the Eskimos to have a logo of a Husky just doesn't seem right.

The logo is good, don't get me wrong. But not for the Eskimos ;)

As an Edmontonian I'm not a fan of this logo. There is a pretty good Football club in the city called the Edmonton Huskies and well... for the Eskimos to have a logo of a Husky just doesn't seem right.

Double E...sweet. Well, what says "eskimo" to you besides an eskimo and an igloo?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed response. :P

The Double E logo will always be primary and always should. Its tradition! Although a few years back as an alternate logo they used a bear... a fierce polar bear wearing an eskimo jersey. It worked out nicely.

But like I said above... the only reason i wouldn't like this logo for the Eskimos is because of the Edmonton Huskies football team. And im sure the Eskimos management would never change to a husky logo because it would be confusing to differentiate between the two teams.

Double E...sweet. Well, what says "eskimo" to you besides an eskimo and an igloo?

Political Correctness, my friend...

Same reason most "Indian Chiefs" are being canned...

I'm surprised the team hasn't had pressures to change its name to the Inuits...

As for the Polar Bear ALT, I loved it...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived