Hamilton Predators Concept

SHaMROCK

^Will you make a jersey set with em?

I will give it a shot yeah. Anyone have any ideas for a alt logo or a jersey style?

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

This is my 500th post and for that reason I thought I would post this. Even though its never going to happen...I thought that I should just do it anyway. Yeah and about that "M"...that was a tough one and because I was doing it on Paint it was hard because it goes in 2 directions where as the other letters can be made to just go in one.

Template.png

OH if you are wondering why there is a ? where the alt logo is...well I dont have one and I didn't have time to put sleve numbers either...

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

seems captain Blackberry has pissed off the NHL and Gary. So im not seeing him get another shot at it. But stranger things have happened.

Yeah a good example of a stranger thing is when the Islanders got a new GM last year then two days later the backup goalie retires and is promoted to GM. That whole thing was pretty wacked. Anyway here is an update: Predators.png

I tryed adding blue but I didn't go well. I also am now using the orange from the old tigers logo (detroithockey.net) and the yellow/gold from the Hamilton city flag (wikipedia). I found a alt logo but I found it hard with the orange curve on the sleeve to get it on and I could not find predators #'s small enough for the sleeves either and they were all pixelized when i tried to make them smaller so this will have to do for now. C&C please.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I had previously shown this logo, but not with the "Predators" name.

predators1gf5.jpg

hamiltonpredatorslogohojm3.jpghamiltonpredatorslogoawif0.jpg

hamt19201921lk3.gif

I know that old 1920's tiger sucks but I would want something similar so I just put it on for effect.

I think the predators name works really well with "Hamilton" and I tiger is a predator.

I don't understand why the NHL trademarked that tiger head logo in the early nineties. It's not the Hamilton tigers actual logo. It's really just a bad sketch from Bruce Coleman's Trail of the Stanley Cup book. The actual crest looks nothing like that.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Archived