Rockies take 2 of 3 from the Sox and SWEEP the Yanks

Nick 1733

Hopefully this series will revive some interest in the Rockies locally. They have a good team -- better than their record indicates, even. Just took a while for everyone to get clicking. The bullpen was huge in both series'.

IUe6Hvh.png

Hopefully this series will revive some interest in the Rockies locally. They have a good team -- better than their record indicates, even. Just took a while for everyone to get clicking. The bullpen was huge in both series'.

Yea, the series started with more people rooting for the Yankees, and by the end most of the park was cheering for the Rox. I tried to get tix to today's game, but couldn't manage.

Yea, the series started with more people rooting for the Yankees, and by the end most of the park was cheering for the Rox. I tried to get tix to today's game, but couldn't manage.

I meant to get tickets about a month or two ago but just procrastinated and never got 'em. Knew I wouldn't be able to get them today. They've been sold out for a while. That's fine... I had a great time at the bar for the first game drinking reasonably priced beers, and was able to watch both my Sox and the Yankees play from the comfort of my own home for games two and three.

I thought the Rockies would take two of three. But in the fashion they took the second game, I knew they'd sweep 'em today.

The Rockies didn't just sweep a bad Yankees team -- they swept a Yankees team that up until the first game of this series was playing the best baseball in the League.

IUe6Hvh.png

Meanwhile I am ecstatic that the ChiSox have an OFF day...and so far Ozzie Guillen has not gone tee-totally f'n nutz berzerrrrko...yet, it is just 10pm central still time...two years ago "Dont Stop Believin" this year i am getting oh so comfortable celebrating with a day with out a game to lose...kids can you say "lowered expectations"

RobbyBox2.jpg

Archived