Washington Capitals Alternate Logo

capsfan1000

So according to the design team, we're all native's or aboriginals..if so, i'm going to go find my 9mm.

What the hell is that supposed to mean...

It was pretty straight forward.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

This is probably the only new change I've seen that I haven't really liked. I have no real complaint about it, it just doesn't do it for me.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

So according to the design team, we're all native's or aboriginals..if so, i'm going to go find my 9mm.

What the hell is that supposed to mean...

It was pretty straight forward.

well.. looks like thisis a hate friendly website then I guess.. ....

and your a racist A$$HOLE

Live in a small town where ignorance you experience makes you start to dislike people. I didn't really start calling people any racial slurrs so relax, that protest they're planning will add more people that will hate them though. If they don't have enough already.

As for the Canuck whale logo, its stupid, demented and as ugly as the olympic logo. I'm glad they are going with green/blue/white next season.

The whale logo is slowing going to get pushed out.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Live in a small town where ignorance you experience makes you start to dislike people. I didn't really start calling people any racial slurrs so relax, that protest they're planning will add more people that will hate them though. If they don't have enough already.

hiding behind your roots is not an excuse..Im from a small town too..... and no you didnt call anybody anything but your implying that its better to be dead than native......so much better.... It because of people like you that there are issues. Instead of listening to any actual problems you just jump that gun and say F'em. But your probably the first person to complain when there are any problems in your small town... Your right.. no racial slurs, but a clearly racist attitude.

for the record the C logo sucks, and not just saying that against you but in general.. as does the jonny canuck thing...

hiding behind your roots is not an excuse..Im from a small town too..... and no you didnt call anybody anything but your implying that its better to be dead than native......so much better.... It because of people like you that there are issues. Instead of listening to any actual problems you just jump that gun and say F'em. But your probably the first person to complain when there are any problems in your small town... Your right.. no racial slurs, but a clearly racist attitude.

for the record the C logo sucks, and not just saying that against you but in general.. as does the jonny canuck thing...

Boo hoo, the protests and being lazy and not making anything of the advantages they have doesn't help right. How about the Natives in Vernon that overly used the N word, would tell people to go back to their country.

If we all left, North America would be an over sized set for Trailer Park Boys. The US had the right idea. So quit your whining, i hate the Canucks whale logo and alot of the purist canucks fans do as well. The whale is for the kiddie era, a logo that is identified by the Bertuzzi incident, bad streak of not making the cup and the brutal Keenan-Messier era.

Goodluck with loving that piece of trash logo trying to represent a province that is extremely multicultural and doesn't identify with the whale logo.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I like that alternate Capitals logo.. that should have been used as the main logo crest instead of the new Capitals logo crest.. but cool logo however!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Boo hoo, the protests and being lazy and not making anything of the advantages they have doesn't help right.

Well you've just proven that you are just another person who has no idea how anything works...Which is the case most of the time with people like you. You have no grasp on history, nor do you have any idea of the Governmental processes regarding First Nations people. You just see that they do not pay pst, and receive educational funding, which is actually using the Native Band's own money. Both of which are outcomes of treaties signed between the Government and Native people years ago.

I suggest you brush up on some reading, I recommend the The Royal Proclamation, BNA act, the White Paper, and the Canadian Constitution. Then perhaps look into the residential school era and also the wonderful world of Indian Agents. Then we can maybe have an intelligent discussion about this. Until then your just basing your judgments out of anger and jealously (of our wonderful advantages, which we have so many of). But we both know you wont do that, you dont really care to in fact, correct ? You are probably just happy hating Indians because they are lazy trouble makers with no one to blame but themselves and no reason to be angry, am I correct again? Thats unfortunate....

But a logos forum isnt the place for this, and you are heavily under-educated for a conversation of this magnitude, youve proved that. Until then.......

To everyone else I am sorry this conversation even had to take place here, it just irks me to see people spouting off about things they clearly have no real experience with..

back to logo speak .....

If the orca is what people thought symbolized the Bertuzzi era than it would probably have been better to say that than what led into the previous discussion but I dont think a lumberjack is a good replacement. It may speak to small town loggers but how in any way does it represent the immense multicultural population you speak of. does it even have to.

As far as this Washington logo goes, anbd after a little while to get used to it, the wording on the chest is pretty good but the logo on the side looks a bit premature, like they let it out a few days too early. I really like the idea of incorperationg all the different elements but I dont think it would have been a good primary. And on top of the I still cant get past that the jersey itself looks like a practice jersey. Has anyone else actually tried to re-color last years eagle logo ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived