Toronto Blue Jays Concept

patsox

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added a black outline inside the red one, changed the hat, changed the pants outlines, the socks, the belt, and the shade of grey used in the wordmark too. Pay more attention to the concept before you criticize me so quickly, Unwind and stop insulting me and lying about the effort I put into things. :cry:

I added a black outline inside the red one, changed the hat, changed the pants outlines, the socks, the belt, and the shade of grey used in the wordmark too. Pay more attention to the concept before you criticize me so quickly, Unwind and stop insulting me and lying about the effort I put into things. :cry:

Look we're both Bostonians so I'll cut ya a break on this one, but you can clearly see where my frustration comes from. The concept really doesn't *do* anything other than unnecessarily adding red. To be honest, I'm sure alot of Toronto residents (Torontonians?) will tell you that they don't like how the Blue Jays currently look (go talk to Creamer). To create a fulfilling Jays concept, you should try and incorporate alot of their classic look into a whole new design.

I don't mean to be rude, but why does everything you do look so terrible? And why do you do so much of it?

I mean, this is like year's worth of the same pattern -- you do something crappy and ugly, people tell you it's crappy and ugly, you pledge to do better, and then you give up on what you're doing and start something crappy and ugly. Over and over again.

And the few times you have something that looks kind of nice -- like the Boston City FC thing -- you ruin it by making it crappy and ugly.

Why does this continue to happen? I was 14 once or whatever age you were. My big hobby was drumming. I didn't sit at a drum set, bang out some crap and call it good. No, I sat and practiced for hours on end every day. I honed my craft and now I'm pretty good. You can't just eventually become good at something. You need to work at it and show effort. Nothing you've done on this board shows that you're working at anything. You're just churning out crap after crap.

Why?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

dsgitlin, In my honest opinion this does not look ugly or crappy or terrible. It's certainly not much of a concept but I'd be the first to admit that. I also take offense to you saying EVERYTHING I do looks terrible. Instead of saying something akin to that, why the :censored: couldn't you just tell me how to fix or improve it like so few do around her with my concepts. Maybe the reasons why "all my concepts look ugly" is because no one gives me the same C+C as they give others and instead brutally criticize and make fun of me. Maybe that's also part of the reason I "give up on what [i'm] doing and start something crappy and ugly".

Oh and by the way, I'm 17 pal.

Oh wow...17 and making stuff that is this consistently terrible? At 14 we can cut some slack. At 17, forget it. Really, forget it. It's time to quit and go home.

The reason you get the same damn brutal criticism -- and I realize I'm saying absolutely nothing here you haven't heard before -- is because every thing you do suffers from the same problems. They look rushed, they have spare pixels here and there, there are obvious indications of you half-assing things (like the multicolored Baltimore Orioles hats a bit ago), and your tendency to rush something and then move on without fixing makes a mockery of the critique and comments you hope to get.

Seriously, if you still don't know what's wrong with the stuff you're doing, perhaps you should just stop doing it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This is a perfect example of why...

MS PAINT RULES!!!

<_<

Dude, we try and give people advice on keeping up the effort, even if their stuff is totally lacking. We try and encourage it, because, no matter how bad they are, it just might take a few more bad concepts before they get the hang of it and then, boom, there's a real legitimate piece of work and, who knows, it could be the beginning of something great and great things coming from that person...

... You are not one of these people. Give up. Give up while there's still... well... there's no hope for you anymore... But don't let that stop you. Give up anyway.

Archived