Toronto Blue Jays Concept

patsox

As a Red Sox fan, did you try to butcher the Jays look on purpose?

Whats next, a Yankee's jersey with zig-zags as pin stripes and names on the back?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Red Sox fan, did you try to butcher the Jays look on purpose?

Whats next, a Yankee's jersey with zig-zags as pin stripes and names on the back?

Don't give him ideas.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

And round and round it goes. Patsox posts crap, people eventually break down and give him VERY thorough, mature adult criticism, and he comes back with promises to never do it again. Then he does it again.

We all need a 12-step program. This isn't healthy.

ban_him.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

And round and round it goes. Patsox posts crap, people eventually break down and give him VERY thorough, mature adult criticism, and he comes back with promises to never do it again. Then he does it again.

ban_him.jpg

Post something worthwhile.

ban_him.jpg

must...resist...urge...to...make...pot/kettle reference

oBIgzrL.png

Why I took the time to read this thread is mind-boggling. Even more so is why this has basically been a contest of who can yell over the Internet more.

Patsox, what I don't get is, you actually ('cept for red on the blue jays) have decent ideas for a majority of your concepts. However, ideas get you nowhere without noticable effort. Heh, even Thomas Edison once tried about 10,000 failed ideas for an invention before he found something that worked. I look at your concept for the Jays and noticed something right off the bat. You made no effort to try to actually draw your concept. Instead, you took a graphic from Chris' site that was already mostly made.

I had to learn the hard way, too. Unless you make a deep, concerted effort in your concepts instead of trying the whole "quantity is better than quality" angle, you'll never be taken seriously as a designer. Hard words? Yes, but a big, bitter pill will do you better than a spoonful of sugar.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

ban_him.jpg

Can I say it :rolleyes: ?

4kv29i.jpg

Why I took the time to read this thread is mind-boggling. Even more so is why this has basically been a contest of who can yell over the Internet more.

Patsox, what I don't get is, you actually ('cept for red on the blue jays) have decent ideas for a majority of your concepts. However, ideas get you nowhere without noticable effort. Heh, even Thomas Edison once tried about 10,000 failed ideas for an invention before he found something that worked. I look at your concept for the Jays and noticed something right off the bat. You made no effort to try to actually draw your concept. Instead, you took a graphic from Chris' site that was already mostly made.

I had to learn the hard way, too. Unless you make a deep, concerted effort in your concepts instead of trying the whole "quantity is better than quality" angle, you'll never be taken seriously as a designer. Hard words? Yes, but a big, bitter pill will do you better than a spoonful of sugar.

You know he won't listen eh? Everytime someone tells him to actually put effort into his work, his normal responce is "I only have paint." Well, he has a program similar to that of Photoshop but hes "too lazy" to sit down and learn the program. A lot of us have given him advice and he never listens and will only tell you off. Its a wasted effort even though your mind is in the right place. I'm sure we'd all like to help point this kid in a right direction but how can he follow it if he has no drive? The kid can hardly take criticism, how should we expect him to listen to it?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

You know he won't listen eh? Everytime someone tells him to actually put effort into his work, his normal responce is "I only have paint." Well, he has a program similar to that of Photoshop but hes "too lazy" to sit down and learn the program. A lot of us have given him advice and he never listens and will only tell you off. Its a wasted effort even though your mind is in the right place. I'm sure we'd all like to help point this kid in a right direction but how can he follow it if he has no drive? The kid can hardly take criticism, how should we expect him to listen to it?

:cursing: I never listen? I always have been listening lately. I've seriously been trying to make a concerted effort to heed C&C more carefully and aggressively.

:cursing: I never listen? I always have been listening lately. I've seriously been trying to make a concerted effort to heed C&C more carefully and aggressively.

I have yet to see it... you shouldn't have people telling you EVERY TIME you post a concept to "take more time to clean it up."

If you were making a "more concentrated effort to heed C&C more carefully and aggressively" then people wouldn't be constantly posting that.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Then why have you posted fifteen concepts today?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

sorry patsox, but i'm not feeling it at all, it just looks like you slapped on the red to just make it look like it's there. Sad thing is this travesty has gotten up to 4 pages, but yet, Unwinds creation is barely getting the attention that this is getting.

Maybe we should start a children's section of the board where we can post immature C&C! Your concept looks like poop so :censored: you!

I'm sorry... but that's frickin' hilarious. I doff my cap to thee, sir. You just made my sig with that.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

How is this for a reworking of the Red? I added a maple leaf, and lessened the Red altogether.

HOLY SCHNIKES!

You managed to make the workmark outline WORSE that what it was before - not with the blue color, but it's MORE jaggy than before. Same iwth the number outline.

Clean that up, and it MIGHT make a passable concept. As it is now - FFFF----

sig1.gif

ban_him.jpg

Should I?

Nah...

It's too easy.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

To be completely honest, I have no problems with the Jays' current set and actually like it a lot. This concept was never ever meant as my wish to necessarily replace the current set.

Archived