Fantasy football concept

Camden Crazy

I did this one about a year ago for a fantasy arena football league that I was in. I opened it back up last night, made some altercations, and am releasing it now. The color scheme looks very similar to the Rams, but I actually used the RGB values that the San Diego Padres use. Obviously the name comes from the Civil War ties in Gettysburg. The striping pattern was inspired by Bowling Green's old uniforms. I thought that, plus the stars to tie in with the main logo, would be something different. Hopefully you'll enjoy this MS Paint work more than you do patsox's, and C&C is appreciated.

genunis2-1.png

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

I love the color scheme and the logos. The uniforms are excellent. The only thing I don't like is the helmet logo. I think if it was just the 'G' with one star (essentially the centerpiece of your midfield) you'd have a winner.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I did this one about a year ago for a fantasy arena football league that I was in. I opened it back up last night, made some altercations, and am releasing it now. The color scheme looks very similar to the Rams, but I actually used the RGB values that the San Diego Padres use. Obviously the name comes from the Civil War ties in Gettysburg. The striping pattern was inspired by Bowling Green's old uniforms. I thought that, plus the stars to tie in with the main logo, would be something different. Hopefully you'll enjoy this MS Paint work more than you do patsox's, and C&C is appreciated.

genunis2-1.png

I always liked this concept, Cam. Maybe if you put the stars on the sleeve somehow instead of the front?

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

I tried a few different things, and they all looked a little off. When I put stars on the shoulders, I couldn't find room for the numbers, and when I put them on the side of the sleeve, that with the numbers looked cluttered.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Um...why gold not gray? It seems really rough to me. Try the star treatment from the front across the solders. Another unique twist would be to use stars as the negative spaces on the 3,4,5,6,8,9,0. But drop the gold to an accent color, use blue and gray instead and clean it up.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Um...why gold not gray? It seems really rough to me. Try the star treatment from the front across the solders. Another unique twist would be to use stars as the negative spaces on the 3,4,5,6,8,9,0. But drop the gold to an accent color, use blue and gray instead and clean it up.

Wasn't gray the main color for the Confederates during the Civil War? I think that would be a bad color for this concept, which I really like. That's a great logo for MS Paint. The only thing was already said and that is just put the G and one star on the helmet. This is some excellent work.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I wish people would get away from the 5 star logo for any team called the, "Generals". The star thing is so over done. The uniforms are okay.

What are you talking about? What other concepts have you seen on this board that has that? I haven't seen one.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Monday, July 9th, 2007 - 12:59:21)

Wasn't gray the main color for the Confederates during the Civil War? I think that would be a bad color for this concept, which I really like. That's a great logo for MS Paint. The only thing was already said and that is just put the G and one star on the helmet. This is some excellent work.

Umm..why would gray be bad. If you go to G-burg, and I do about once a week or more. There is Blue and Gray every place. Not Blue and Gold. So if you are going to associate with G-burg and use Generals it is either Civil War or Eisenhower. If you don't know why Eisenhower then google it.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I wish people would get away from the 5 star logo for any team called the, "Generals". The star thing is so over done. The uniforms are okay.

What are you talking about? What other concepts have you seen on this board that has that? I haven't seen one.

I am talking about logos in General. There's the Greensboro Generals logo, they used a star, there was a few other teams that used the 5 star logo. Not just the concept board, but all Generals logos in general.

Bengalssuck.jpg

Archived