capn89's History of Jerseys

capn89

In the second set I really like the idea of a red alt for the Rangers. It'd be neat for them to take the current home and invert it when the alts return.

Also, the first set is generating an error for me.

I think I may have fixed the first set... it's very strange, of all three sets the first one's prefix automatically changes to us.share.geocities rather than just geocities. No matter what I change the file name to, or how many times I re-upload it, only on THAT image does it change to us.share.geocities. I'm baffled.

In the second set I really like the idea of a red alt for the Rangers. It'd be neat for them to take the current home and invert it when the alts return.

Also, the first set is generating an error for me.

I think I may have fixed the first set... it's very strange, of all three sets the first one's prefix automatically changes to us.share.geocities rather than just geocities. No matter what I change the file name to, or how many times I re-upload it, only on THAT image does it change to us.share.geocities. I'm baffled.

Works now.

on the panthers one, thank you for making them look good again. Don't care too much for the alt, but the home and away are perfect though. That is what they SHOULD have released not the jumbled mess they released. Though i do think their 96 set was the best they had, but the one you made almost if not completely topped what they did have. i'm kinda conflicted on the flyers and sens ones though.

speaking of the flyers and this is quasi on topic, but did you ever create a flyers addon for the NHL 02? Because that third jersey with the bell looks very similar to a flyers jersey I once downloaded from NHL depot. It was a cool design but i wasn't sure if your designs or not.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

on the panthers one, thank you for making them look good again. Don't care too much for the alt, but the home and away are perfect though. That is what they SHOULD have released not the jumbled mess they released. Though i do think their 96 set was the best they had, but the one you made almost if not completely topped what they did have. i'm kinda conflicted on the flyers and sens ones though.

speaking of the flyers and this is quasi on topic, but did you ever create a flyers addon for the NHL 02? Because that third jersey with the bell looks very similar to a flyers jersey I once downloaded from NHL depot. It was a cool design but i wasn't sure if your designs or not.

I had stuff for all the teams at NHL Depot, so there's a good chance that you downloaded the original version of the liberty bell jersey. I'll have to show you a side by side because I did the version in set 3 last night, just to "modernize" it a little. *goes to make a side by side*

RE: Philadelphia Flyers Liberty Bell Jersey

PhillyBellCompare.jpg

Besides the blatantly obvious changes of the stripes around the neck and the more prominent shoulder logos, there are many subtle changes.

For example, there is the Edge mesh on the design. The stripes that wrap around the arms has been moved farther away from the shoulder to accommodate more aesthetically for the numbers as well as not looking like the stripes go into the armpit (when loaded into the game.) The neck has been changed, obviously. And the stripes from neck to cuff are now even, rather than going from small to large.

Archived