Soccer club sigs

Viper

Will you be making any Baseball or Basketball sets soon?

If you wouldnt mind could you make a Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors (Red and black with claw logo)...if you wouldnt mind ^_^

I'm not planning on making an MLB set in the near future. I might do an NBA set in the fall, though.

Anyway, here are some of the other club sigs I've done, starting with the UEFA champs, AC Milan:

socceracmilanchampsqv8.png

soccermaccabilg3.pngsoccerajaxlj0.pngsoccerbarcelonavq2.pngsoccerbayernmunchenad4.png

CCSLC signature.png

Damn, I need a Raptors and Jays one to complete my set of favourite teams:(

Would you like some cheese with your whine? He said he'll get to it when he can, sheesh.

philly.png

Here is the new batch I promised yesterday, including all the requested soccer sigs so far:

soccerrangershm1.pngsoccerriverplatecs6.pngsocceroxfordunk5.pngsoccerbristolcitycy7.pngsoccerdjurgardensay4.png

I've also done a sig for Rosenborg BK (from Norway), which I will post with the next batch of five, as soon as I get enough requests.

capsfan1000, you'll notice that I used a different nickname from the one you suggested. This is because (1) "Stockholms Stolthet" won't fit onto the lower panel without making the font too small, and (2) the one I used has more cool-looking European characters that I like to show off. :P

CCSLC signature.png

• 1 month later...

Can you create one that includes the following teams:

Lancaster Barnstormers

Hershey Bears

Harrisburg City Islanders

Philadelphia Phillies

Philadelphia Eagles

Philadelphia Flyers

Philadelphia 76ers

Philadelphia Soul

Philadelphia Barrage

Philadelphia KiXX

Philadelphia Wings

Sons of Ben

Union.png

Sorry, I'm only taking soccer club sig requests in this thread.

Actually I've already done the Eagles, Flyers and Wings (follow the "My completed sig series" and once you're on the new page, select NFL, NHL or NLL, respectively, under "My Tags"), and I'm doing an AHL series in November which would cover the Bears. And I know someone else has already done MLB sigs with my template, so you can search for that thread.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived