Hilarious link

slapshot

Excellent link. I've seen it about 10 times, then showed it to my wife. Now, every tiem she goes back to the computer, i hear that song coming from the speakers.

I'm actually, still not tired of the song. ANyone listened to the rest fo his CD? INCREDIBLE stuff. give it 5 listens all the way through,a nd if you don't love it, I'll give you a customized 747 jet and 6.8 million dollars.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'm actually, still not tired of the song. ANyone listened to the rest fo his CD? INCREDIBLE stuff. give it 5 listens all the way through,a nd if you don't love it, I'll give you a customized 747 jet and 6.8 million dollars.

You're dangerously close to having to mortgage your life away, unless your name happens to be William Gates. :D

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm just hoping everyone likes it...  and that no one would lie and say they didnt, just to get paid all that money. No one would do that, right? Right?

BTW, it looked to me like the server the orginally linked file was on has crashed. Here is another site with the same file..

http://files.funfreepages.com/

the Hey Ya file is the last one in the list.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived