D-Backs Sand Jersey

cappital92

The D is on the wrong side, champ.

Still better than anything you've put together.

Champ.

I don't do anything THAT dumb.

I will put money down on that there at least a few people who beg to differ.

Just calling 'em like I see 'em....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Champ.

Yeah, I've done my share of stupid things but never something as fundamental as putting the logo on the wrong side of a baseball jersey. Sure, some of my concepts look like complete s**t, but at least I know what a uniform looks like.

Champ.

Yeah, I've done my share of stupid things but never something as fundamental as putting the logo on the wrong side of a baseball jersey. Sure, some of my concepts look like complete s**t, but at least I know what a uniform looks like.

Just because you make one decent Wild jersey doesn't make you god. And why does it matter if he wants to put the logo on that side of the jersey? Its a concept.

I like the idea of a sand jersey. And the red 'D' looks good. Nice work.

Champ.

Just because you make one decent Wild jersey doesn't make you god. And why does it matter if he wants to put the logo on that side of the jersey? Its a concept.

I never claimed to be god, nor did I claim to have any talent whatsoever for that matter.

Champ.

I never claimed to be god, nor did I claim to have any talent whatsoever for that matter.

Eh... lol. ANyways, I think it's alright considering that the D-Backs don't have alot to work with. But Sand is used by the Pods.

Champ.

Eh... lol. ANyways, I think it's alright considering that the D-Backs don't have alot to work with. But Sand is used by the Pods.

As much as I hate to defend patsox (ugh) he's right. The logo should be on the other side. Also, it's Pads not Pods. Finally this concept is too busy. Maybe it's the template though.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Not really feeling this one, Capp. There's a whole lotta red, and then the black "db". It just looks out of place to me. Along with that, the pant stripes just seem somehwhat random. I'd say either no pant stripes or make the same stripes on the jersey. Aside from that, for a primary road(assuming that's the object here), why not use the actual wordmark? To me, it'll make this a whole lot better, even if their wordmark blows.

Champ.

hes not wrong teams have put the logo on that side of the uni before. Also even if they hadn't its his concept and he can do what ever he wants.

yankees-1.png

Archived