Avs New Reebok Jerseys? BLECH!

StPatty33

So, those of you that have been unlucky enough to see the hideous monstrosity that is the Avs new Reebok Edge jersey won't be able to enjoy this, as your eyeballs have undoubtedly been melted from their sockets in horrible fashion. The rest of you however, can hopefully avert this terrible fate by never, ever watching hockey again.

Seriously though, the new Avs jersey sucks. I took some time to put together a template shows the Edge jersey as it would look being worn, rather than the arms splayed out perfectly. It's hard to tell sometimes what a jersey would look like with the arms down like they would be 99.9% of the time. This wasn't a grand, epic concept that I had in mind, I simply made a template of the Edge.. well.. template, and wanted to see if I could come up with something better while still working within the gentle confines of the Edge template. I believe this jersey is indeed better than the #*$% they unveiled the other day:

AvsJnew1.png

C&C Appreciated!

****Here's a copy of the real vomitous thing:****

AvsJUNK.jpg

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I am getting tired of all these jerseys that look exactly the same. I have always LOVED that logo of yours though!!! But I am not a fan of the piping and I am getting tired of the intire sleve yoke on almost EVERY JERSEY...

Yeah and srry about the quadruple post...dont know how the heck that happened...and it even has them at different times too...

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I am getting tired of all these jerseys that look exactly the same. I have always LOVED that logo of yours though!!! But I am not a fan of the piping and I am getting tired of the intire sleve yoke on almost EVERY JERSEY...

Yeah and srry about the quadruple post...dont know how the heck that happened...and it even has them at different times too...

I know what you mean. As I mentioned, I was trying to create the jersey within the confines of the Edge template, to show that a team may be able to create something better than the crap out there without having to get too creative.

I have to admit, I like the Oilers jersey and the St. Louis jersey though.

spacer.png

As in the ones that I made a while back or the new ones (if they have even came out yet)?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

As in the ones that I made a while back or the new ones (if they have even came out yet)?

The new ones that have been unveiled.

spacer.png

Much better than the real ones, just not too sure about the piping. But for the away, I think I would rather see burgundy on the shoulders rather than the blue. Maybe it's only because I'm used to it, though. But still, awesome work, and I've always loved that C logo.

Wade-sig.png

Yippee! That jersey doesn't look like crap as the actual one does. In fact, that jersey roxorz my soxorz!

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Much better than the real ones, just not too sure about the piping. But for the away, I think I would rather see burgundy on the shoulders rather than the blue. Maybe it's only because I'm used to it, though. But still, awesome work, and I've always loved that C logo.

The blue shoulders MAKE that jersey.

I have to agree with capn89. These are worse then what thet unveilled. The stripes you added in are pointless and the white on the home jersey doesnt fit well, Id make it blue instead. Im not a fan of the blue shoulders on the white jersey either. The logo is good but I dont like it as the main logo. It would make a good shoulder/alternate logo.

The only problem with the real Avs jersey is the pointless piping.

Archived