38-38-38

rmered

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...but the Patriots don't!*

Let's see them do it without Bellichick and any part of his library that may, I don't know, be stored on an external hard drive or two that he conveniently "lost" when they were turning tapes in.

Give me a break <_<

Just fire him. If the team's as good as you say it is, they should be able to win without him.

He's one of the best coaches in history. There is no reason to fire him.

Cleveland Browns fans would strongly disagree with you.

Actually he did a great job for The Browns in 1994. He took a moderately talented team with Vinny Testaverde at QB and went 11-5. I never liked his personality when he was here but you could see that he knew what he was doing. Bellichick's biggest problems here were that he didn't kiss the media's ass and he cut Bernie Kosar. He handled the Kosar situation the wrong way but he was right about Bernie's ability or "diminishing skills" as he put it. People who could see past their emotions and knew sports saw that he was a good coach.

And those other years he coached? One of "the best coaches in history" should have been able to pull more than one playoff season out of his arse.

You're too young to remember the "talent" he had to work with in Cleveland. It was a miracle he made the playoffs at all.

BB52Big.jpg

Think about this, the Patriots have put up 38 points on WEAK teams, I mean come on, who have they REALLY played?

Don't say the Chargers, it's obvious this is NOT the 14-2 team of last season, or even close to it. The Jets? The Bills? Come on, I mean I'm sure Indy could handle all three of the above teams as well.

The Patsies are OVERRATED as always and will fall flat on their faces soon enough.

that generally happens when Norv Turner is your head coach. he's failed in every head coaching stop. OC wise he is awsome, as head coach he is awful.

we had a hater on the boards that came out every time the cowboys lost and blasted parcells. Then when he finally was gone and Turner was in the running for HC, he became a turner ass kisser homer and got furious when we hired phillips over turner. i think its obvious which team had the better hire.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived