38-38-38

rmered

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love it when the Patriots score 38* points.

^_^

Beat me to it...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

^_^

Beat me to it...

You are just jealous your team doesn't score 38 points as often as the Patriots.

Let defenses adjust to them before we rank 'em among the all-time great offenses.

IUe6Hvh.png

^_^

Beat me to it...

You are just jealous your team doesn't score 38 points as often as the Patriots.

To refresh your memory...

And they'd do it again if Mike Martz was the Offensive Coordinator and not Greg Olsen.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

^_^

Beat me to it...

Well my team averaged over 99 points a game.... granted, the team is the Essendon Bombers..... ^_^

Actually, I don't have a favourite NFL team.

I saw, I came, I left.

^_^

Beat me to it...

To refresh your memory...

And they'd do it again if Mike Martz was the Offensive Coordinator and not Greg Olsen.

Well you're just jealous of Brady. You are a "playa hata". :P

^_^

Beat me to it...

Let defenses adjust to them before we rank 'em among the all-time great offenses.

Too late. ESPN has already done three stories on Sportscenter, an Outside The Lines, a fan nation poll, and a special edition of ESPN The Magazine asking if The 2007 Patriots are the greatest team ever.

And frankly, I'm surprised it took them three weeks to ask... B)

BB52Big.jpg

^_^

Beat me to it...

Too late. ESPN has already done three stories on Sportscenter, an Outside The Lines, a fan nation poll, and a special edition of ESPN The Magazine asking if The 2007 Patriots are the greatest team ever.

That is why ESPN sucks

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

^_^

Beat me to it...

That is why ESPN sucks

I was kidding but we all know that if the Pats score 30+ next week or make it to say 7-0 ESPN will start with that :censored:.

See Tank, you and I agree on at least one thing...ESPN does indeed suck.

BB52Big.jpg

^_^

Beat me to it...

That is why ESPN sucks

I was kidding but we all know that if the Pats score 30+ next week or make it to say 7-0 ESPN will start with that :censored:.

...but the Patriots don't!

^_^

Beat me to it...

That is why ESPN sucks

Thanks for that. Very witty. Did you write it yourself?

BB52Big.jpg

^_^

Beat me to it...

That is why ESPN sucks

Thanks for that. Very witty. Did you write it yourself?

Yes, I did. Thanks.

...but the Patriots don't!*

Let's see them do it without Bellichick and any part of his library that may, I don't know, be stored on an external hard drive or two that he conveniently "lost" when they were turning tapes in.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived