Atlanta Falcons Concept

rudeboy1326

As a Falcons fan, I was pretty let down when they revealed their current logo/uniforms a few years ago. I loved every one of their previous uniforms (with the exception of the gold stripe during their inception). I would have welcomed something a little more modern, and the logo itself didn't bother me too much at first, but the uniforms are ridiculous looking. Every time I look at the sleeves it reminds me of the Aquafresh logo. Anyways, I've been working on a design that combines both new and old elements of the teams identity. I wanted it to be different but still recognizable, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. With this concept, I took the idea of having different colored sleeves, but removed the frilly stripes and kept it a little more basic. Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions or ideas, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

falconslogohelmet.gif

falconsunis.gif

Here are a couple other ideas/combinations I was fooling with:

falconsalt.gif

For a first (assumed due to your post count) concept, this is pretty good.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Thanks for the comments guys!

This is my first football concept... I made an Astros uni a couple years ago but I think it's been deleted since then.

I really liked the grey/silver pants also. My original idea included those, but I felt like white just looked better than grey in this case. LEWJ, are you talking about the logo in general or the falcon itself?

Not sure what about it I hate but I just do.

That's cool, but are you a fan of the current look?

I dig what you are doing. I always liked the red helmets though. Also I think all the Atlanta birds are starting to look the same. but without getting to cartoony what else can be done?

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Thanks for the comments guys!

This is my first football concept... I made an Astros uni a couple years ago but I think it's been deleted since then.

I really liked the grey/silver pants also. My original idea included those, but I felt like white just looked better than grey in this case. LEWJ, are you talking about the logo in general or the falcon itself?

Not sure what about it I hate but I just do.

That's cool, but are you a fan of the current look?

The falcon logo. It just looks kinda deformed. Like someone was in a hurry when they traced it in illustrator or somethin. You know what I mean? That's the only thing that takes away from the concept, the rest, I like.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

make that pink as bright as it can get to go with a colorless black. that would be a sweet color scheme, but

i would think that you would have to make the numbers bolder, the stripes heavier, and the socks one color

(either black or white).

the brighter the color gets there is a lesser need for black outline. you can't see the logo well on television,

and it kind of muffles the brightness it seems.

I've always been a fan of the Steelers and the thick black stripes down the sides of their bright yellow pants.

And do you remember when you a little child reading a magazine and turn the page and there's a pair of brightest reddest pair of lips you've Ever Seen?

I think I'm tired of seeing the Navy Sox play the Red Sox, the Blues play the Browns, and the Royals are the Dodgers too, sort of.

How about the name Ghosts for college teams from Santa Fe, NM? CSF Ghosts?

make that pink as bright as it can get to go with a colorless black. that would be a sweet color scheme

What pink? There's no pink in this entire concept! What are you even talking about?

And do you remember when you a little child reading a magazine and turn the page and there's a pair of brightest reddest pair of lips you've Ever Seen?

I think I'm tired of seeing the Navy Sox play the Red Sox, the Blues play the Browns, and the Royals are the Dodgers too, sort of.

How about the name Ghosts for college teams from Santa Fe, NM? CSF Ghosts?

Are you stoned? Or are you just rambling on for no reason? Because what you said makes zero sense, whatsoever. If you're just posting to get your post count up, then you're spamming, which, unless I'm mistaken, is a banable offense.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

i see pink.

It's red. A pinkish red, but red. If you think it's pink, that's the haze from your bong.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived