NHL Third Jerseys Series

lets_go_red

I don't know how much time this series will take, but I plan to create third jerseys for every NHL team...I know thirds will not be used this year, but its a prelude to what we might see next year, and something different as others have been creating their identities and duds for the nhl.

First up...The Vancouver Canucks

I went with the original rink and stick logo because it looks better to me, the green as their currents are blue and white...with the original rink and stick logo I deverged into an older looking jersey with the arm yokes, but kept it current with the "rib stripes"

canucks.png

C&C welcome

brewerssig.jpg

That oilers one is the best oilers jersey of all time, i have a #99 and a bunch of other oiler players in that jersey. I wish they would've gone back to that but ah well.

The green doesn't look right and i don't know, add the strings and use the stick/n/rink logo that has the blue part white and you could have a winner, just get the right green and the right version of the rink logo and it works. It'd also match the numbers.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Thanks for all comments...I will take your suggestions into consideration, as for the tone of the green...it was the tone found on the old logo on this site so, it is the color as far as this site has it...idk if the green has been lightened in the modernization...funny you pist the oilers, that is my next jersey...based off of those jerseys.

brewerssig.jpg

• 1 month later...
Edmonton...went with a classic look C&C appreciated as always

oilers.png

Colorado...went back to the mountain theme, and decided to go to the college look and something they havent done yet...blue jerseys

coloradoavalanche.png

C&C appreciated as always

Unlike Dallas...this Colorado "high school/collage style" jersey actaully looks decent. I wouldn't mind it as a alt jersey or something. Great job!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Edmonton...went with a classic look C&C appreciated as always

oilers.png

Colorado...went back to the mountain theme, and decided to go to the college look and something they havent done yet...blue jerseys

coloradoavalanche.png

C&C appreciated as always

Unlike Dallas...this Colorado "high school/collage style" jersey actaully looks decent. I wouldn't mind it as a alt jersey or something. Great job!

Josh cat eyes can you please resize your extremely large sig, thanks.

Archived