Three DIFFERENT Uniforms, One Season

iowahoo

Can anyone think of another team who has three different uniforms that are all completely unique from one another? Most teams (even Oregon, I think) that have multiple jersey colors use the same pattern and move their colors around.

This season Bowling Green has worn. . .

a brown jersey with a white stripe over the shoulder, traditional varsity-type font:

9-27-2007-8-30-08-AM-9119622.jpg

a white jersey with orange and brown stripes over the shoulder, with BG's custom number font:

9-14-2007-10-58-31-AM-8251092.jpg1335973.jpeg

an orange jersey, with the '04-06 template and new BG logo on the chest replacing the old falcon head, and a curvy font:

9-29-2007-7-29-19-PM-7598321.jpg

Each jersey also has a different font for the numbers, the orange has the helmet BG logo which is the only thing that makes it different from the previous orange jerseys, the brown has BOWLING GREEN in serifed font, and the white has FALCONS in BG's custom font.

Interesting to note that only one pair of pants has been worn with all combinations- new white pants with a thick brown stripe that actually matches the brown stripe on the orange and white jerseys, the pants also have an interlocking BG on the the left front thigh.

I have never seen anything like it.

I really, really like the whites and if they could make brown jerseys matching the white template I think it would look really sharp.

fade.gif

I agree Iowahoo...the white jersey should follow the same template as the brown jersey. That brown jersey is a really nice jersey right there. IIRC, isn't it based on the throwbacks they sported a few years ago on a nationally televised game?

the ottawa senators of college football.

That's funny. I bet if you look at pro hockey, you'll find the most offenders of this rule (which drives me nuts) and if you want to be picky it's all over the MLB.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived