USF Football

HarperK

White outlining of the numbers on the green and gold jerseys would make them pop more.

I don't go for the all-green socks.

Other than that, it looks really good. Uniforms can indeed successfully straddle the line between retro and ... whatever you'd call the Vikings look.

Packers-2.png

If USF was to ever concoct an "old-school" set (they've only had a football program for what, 10 or 11 years, now?), this would be about what one could expect. Well, maybe short of the "Bulls" mark across the front of the jerseys.

Other than that, I see no problem with this set. Plus (as BigShoop, AstroBull21 and other Bull fanatics would be quick to point out), you fixed the major issue with USF's current set: green logo and green facemask on your concept helmet. (As it happens, the current helmets have a BLACK logo and a black-looking facemask...it may be green, but it's way too dark to tell.)

Overall...nice.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I like this idea. It is sharp and I do believe they need to refine their uniforms, they look too high school like now. But rather than to promote "Bulls", why not play on the Florida idea more? I live in Connecticut and they spell out Connecticut on the football uniforms rather than UCONN to give the state a sense of ownership. It sounds hoakey, but it is effective.

In Florida where there are so many teams but NONE write out the word Florida on there uniforms, why not play up the name. Create a logo where the word Florida is prominent and south is about 50% of the size. Take advantage of being the hot ticket right now.

I like this idea. It is sharp and I do believe they need to refine their uniforms, they look too high school like now. But rather than to promote "Bulls", why not play on the Florida idea more? I live in Connecticut and they spell out Connecticut on the football uniforms rather than UCONN to give the state a sense of ownership. It sounds hoakey, but it is effective.

In Florida where there are so many teams but NONE write out the word Florida on there uniforms, why not play up the name. Create a logo where the word Florida is prominent and south is about 50% of the size. Take advantage of being the hot ticket right now.

Because there is a team about 2 1/2 hours up the road CALLED the university of florida?!...........i swear, i dont think people think before they type.

SigReflect.png

Archived