Things i dislike about george w bush

Saintsfan

They should not be allowe dto be married. There are still olines to be drawn and they must be drawn most of them just sleep around any way. If you allow them marriage you will rip open outr entire society and destroy our values system, virturally threatening the future of Western Civilazation.

living in fear is always a good thing, eh?

what does a 'domestic partnership' harm you anyway? why not give gays and lesbians the same rights as straight people? will it hurt you that bad to give them the same insurance coverage, tax benefits and other benefits as a married couple?

i know i'm putting myself on the block by defending gay rights in a 'macho' sports themed board. but i will defend basic human rights anywhere and everywhere. i will teach my children to be accepting of other cultures and groups. i will never waver from my belief that all people are created equal and should be treated as such!

race, color, creed, sexual preference....it shouldn't and doesn't have to matter.....people are people and should be treated as such!

There are still olines to be drawn and they must be drawn most of them just sleep around any way.

drawing lines is what gets the world in the trouble that it is in....what we need to do is erase those lines and try to be accepting of other people....in other words, don't be an ignoramus, get to know what people are about before you sound like an idiot misspelling your way through a post based on hatred!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you allow them marriage you will rip open outr entire society and destroy our values system, virturally threatening the future of Western Civilazation.

I know you have a knack for hyperbole, but this is ridiculous.

Do you really feel that the so-called-"sanctity" of marriage needs to be saved from gay people?  Given the current state of heterosexual marriage, people should be ecstatic that gay men and lesbians are interested in partaking in it.

"Seperate but equal" has been shown, time and time again, to not be equal.  Give up this archaic b.s. and quit treating those different from the so-called-norm as second-class citizens.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

"Gays are freaks"

Wow.  Seriously, wow.  

Have you ever met a gay person?  Ever talked to one?  If you do, you would actually realize they are EXACTLY like you and me.  The only difference is that they love different people.

You need to get out in the world and meet new people, try new things.  

I feel sorry that you are so full of hate.  I really do. :(

If you do, you would actually realize they are EXACTLY like you and me.

This reminds me of one of my favourite fake movie posters:

thl.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Seriously? I've never seen a post full of more intolerance, hatred, and pure cane idiocy like that one, Tank. Leve people alone, and they will leave you alone. I think everyone else on the board has done a fine job of pointing out the flaws in your argument, so I will just say this:

When your statements lump together people and cast negative generalizations on them that is, by definition, what makes you a bigot. An ugly, hating, ignorant bigot.

I'm ashamed for you. You do a disservice to Caucasian, straight males.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I dont mind gay people, but when they flaunt it I do mind it.

Allowing "Marriage" will bring this behavior into the mainstream and will have harmful effects on the future of the country.

If they want let them have civil commitments that allow them to leave wills and inheritance to their live in lover.

However Marriage is a religous institution and by forcing acceptance of gay marriage you are going against these originizations who reject that lifestyle.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I dont mind gay people, but when they flaunt it I do mind it.

stop flaunting your hate and bigotry and they might stop 'rubbing their gayness into your face'.....although that might be quite a sight to see!

The people in the parade are the freaks thats what I dont want to see becoem mainstream Those are the freaks.

If they want to be gay fine, just keep it to themselves behind closed doors.

We dont need to be told by these people we dont need it falshed in our face.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

wake up, tank....gay is in the mainstream now.....when network television has shows with central gay characters, then it has crashed into the mainstream. i'm sure you have enjoyed music, movies, or books written or performed by gay artists.....you better wash your ears and eyes really well tonight.

The people in the parade are the freaks thats what I dont want to see becoem mainstream Those are the freaks.

If they want to be gay fine, just keep it to themselves behind closed doors.

We dont need to be told by these people we dont need it falshed in our face.

maybe you can just round them up and put them in some sort of "NJ TANK'S DE-GAYIFICATION SCHOOL OF MACHISMO AND HETEROSEXUALITY"....that'll do 'em good!

based on what I know.. I don't think that would be the appropriate instructor.. we need someone more manly.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

There are two different types of gay

Elton John Gay is ok to a certain point he is calm and talks about it but he does not shove it in people face.

Its those ones that walk around wearing the T-shirts and buttons, and crossdressers thats what I have a problem with.

Do you realize 60% in America siad tehya re against gay marriage why shoudl they be forced to accpet this.

Marrige is what peopl are against the domestic partnership is not a real problem, but when it crosses the line to marriage a religous institution tahts when the problems start.

Also look at the St. Pattys day parade in NY its our parade but these gay people wnat to march under their own banner. If that is allowed they wil act like they do in their parade.

Are gays banned from mraching now?

No

They just have to march like regular people, which is how I feel it should be all over the place.

Discression is the word here.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

There are two different types of gay

Elton John Gay is ok to a certain point he is calm and talks about it but he does not shove it in people face.

Its those ones that walk around wearing the T-shirts and buttons, and crossdressers thats what I have a problem with.

ok, now it's firmly established that you are the gay gestapo and you will decide what type of gay is good for america. kudos!

Do you realize 60% in America siad tehya re against gay marriage why shoudl they be forced to accpet this.

Marrige is what peopl are against the domestic partnership is not a real problem, but when it crosses the line to marriage a religous institution tahts when the problems start.

yep, being forced to accept something that doesn't harm you and helps others is a terrible thing. you got me there.

Also look at the St. Pattys day parade in NY its our parade but these gay people wnat to march under their own banner. If that is allowed they wil act like they do in their parade.

Are gays banned from mraching now?

doesn't the parade organizing committee decide who gets in the parade.......danging gay irish always ruining it for the upstanding straight citizens!

They just have to march like regular people, which is how I feel it should be all over the place.

i thought we all walked one foot in front of the other.

Discression is the word here.

actually, it's 'Discretion'

doesn't the parade organizing committee decide who gets in the parade.......danging gay irish always ruining it for the upstanding straight citizens!

Yes and they dont wnat Gays to march under their own banner, but they are trying to get a court to force them to accept them in the parade under their own banner.

In Boston the courts have already done this, and thats just plain wrong.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Listen, I think everyone should be able to do what they want to in their house. I think gay marriage is the choice of the TWO individuals involved, and the rest of us can just keep the dangitydang out of it.

But, to help bring you around, I'll come your direction a little for the sake of arguement. I don't like the folks who are all in your face, protesting and screaming either. I don't like it when people trying to intrude on my life, whether they be gay, black, baptist, republican, chocolate ice cream eater, scientologist, cable modemer, nudist, or whatever. I dont like anyone demanding my attention to what or who they are.

BUT the difference between you and I, is that YOU want them to go away, die, have no rights, not be recognized. I dissagree. ANYONE should be allowed to feel, think, and act the way THEY want. You can't legislate morality, because there is not a bianary code for 'right' and 'wrong.' Tank, I don't care if you are gay. I dont care if you are republican, a nudist, green eyes, ANYTHING. I DONT CARE. Be that, enjoy your life.

That is the beauty of the USA - freedom. Freedom to do what you want. Laws exist not to change everyone to think and feel the same, but to keep YOU living your life the way you want from preventing me form living my life the way I want.

I want to marry a woman. If you want to marry a guy, go for it. How does that prevent ME from doing what I want? It doesn't. Thereby, no law against it.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived