Classics Wordmark

Atomic

Just looking for a little C&C on my wordmark. I am going for the lowrider/car club feel of Southern California. I'm not 100% sold on the colors just yet, but I think I have something going here.

classics.png

**UPDATE BELOW**

Please do change the colors, because right now it looks like something an ABA team would've used if it was around in the late 80's. Also, the triangle is unnecessary. Your wordmark is more than good enough to stand on its own.

But FWIW, the last one says "lowrider" to me more than the others.

Just looking for a little C&C on my wordmark. I am going for the lowrider/car club feel of Southern California. I'm not 100% sold on the colors just yet, but I think I have something going here.

classics.png

I really like the middle one...I agree to lose the triangle or, at least, make it far less notable. The colors will probably pop more....since this has a malt-shop feel to it, it'd probably be pretty sweet to see the outlined color in more of a neon.

jongarlanduj6.jpg

The package looks more fitting for a chopper shop or a tattoo parlor than a basketball team. The spade is way too wirey, and has a weird faux-3D effect that doesn't work. Overall, just seems way too busy.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived