Geelong Cats New Logo

rmered

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Tigers defense, the head is tilted at different angles, the tigers arms are different and the ears are different.

So they rotated it, and changed the ears and paws. They also changed the colour of the tongue.

When rotated back into place, the lines match up exactly on the face, the shoulder and the whole shape in general.

It's like, if you take my car, put a set of mags on it and tint the windows, whose car is it?

The most bizarre thing is, they didn't even drop the orange body, which is not a Melbourne Tigers colour.

They wear Red & Yellow, with Black as a Tertiary colour.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

The whole idea of referring to the club as "MELBOURNEfc" (bastard capitalising and all) gives me the irrits. I don't know why. The lower case 'e' also bugs me - it's a good font except for that.

(maybe it's because the grammar nazi in me wants to pronounce "MELBOURNEfc" as something close to "Melbourne:censored:"? :o )

The Mighty Tigers new sponsor (logo was screen printed or stuck on due to new jumpers not being made yet)

majmorton_wideweb__470x364,0.jpg

Wow.

Now that's what I call unsubtle. Just be grateful the colours match!

(from the RFC website - Dick Smith will be on the front, AFG will remain on the back.)

Archived