New Orleans Saints Concept

BRYWHIT

Here's my two cent concept. No helmet stripes but I like the striped socks. No broad stripe on the gold away pants. Bring back the state patch. add small primary patch over name plate. simplify collar to black with gold higlight at center neck. And that's it! Im sure its plenty boring but I like it.brywhit_saints_conceptHOME.jpgbrywhit_saints_conceptAWAY.jpg

NOLAbanner.jpg

Is it just my eyes or is there blue in the outline, or is it grey? Plus I don't like the all black jersey or the socks. I'd say use a darker gold too.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Is it just my eyes or is there blue in the outline, or is it grey? Plus I don't like the all black jersey or the socks. I'd say use a darker gold too.

I thought I'd be nice to add an additional color... "wrought iron" grey. Its in the logo outline, the numbers outline and the name plate of the home jerseys.

NOLAbanner.jpg

I like the addition of the gray, which is no surprise (at least to me) because I also dig the Colorado Buffs unis.

One problem, though, is that the bronze (or gold) kind of blends with the gray, so maybe you could go with a black outline around the bronze, and then gray around the black? I think it would be an improvement.

Other than that, my only complaints have to do with the striping. You have single stripes on the cuffs / neck (even if it is just the elastic, it's still a stripe), no stripes on the helmet or pants, and two bronze / three black stripes on the socks. I think gold socks with one black stripe at the bottom of the gold would work for the black pants, while the opposite would work for the gold ones. I'd also include one stripe on both the helmet and pants (I guess the helmet wouldn't be as important as the pants though.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's not a bad look but I agree with previous posters that it's pretty much what they're wearing now and has too many FDLs.

IMO gray just doesn't work with gold and black. Besides, calling any shade of gray "wrought iron" is interesting...all the wrought iron I remember from N.O. was black, at least until it faded from being in the weather.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived