Better NFL Network on screen gfx

TrueYankee26

I'm just glad that WISN picked up the game last week.

The network is a joke, and while their graphics package got better, the score overlay still looks somehow incomplete.

Couldn't agree more on both counts. The only people benefitting from these league-owned networks are owners of sports bars with satalite dishes.

The NFL network needs an entirely new announcing crew. Gumble is the worst thing I've ever heard in a professional football broadcast.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The NFL network needs an entirely new announcing crew. Gumble is the worst thing I've ever heard in a professional football broadcast.

Worse than Joe Theisman?! Worse than Dennis Miller?!

Gumbel's definitely the worst...he sounds like a confused muppet. And don't even get me started on Collinsworth...

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Worse than Joe Theisman?! Worse than Dennis Miller?!

Ohhh yes.

That piece of crap always say "appear" or "appears, and it drives everyone nuts.

"It appears to be a first down for Barber..."

"As you can see, it will appear to be a first down."

bSLCtu2.png

Gumble observes the play, then tells the viewer what just happened. That's textbook what NOT to do when you're doing play by play.

He doesn't even give any insight.

"...The runner just rushed to the 13 yard line. Now they would prefer to get a touchdown on this drive, worth 7 points, instead of the field goal, which is only worth 3."

Stuff like that. IT'S THE NFL NETWORK! Made for NFL fans, fans who know the game more than the average fan and we're given THIS crap? Woo..bad. Bad, bad, bad.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived