NBA Hardwood Classics 2007-08

Old School Fool

Why are the NBA and adidas logos switched on the heat jersey but not the others

All Heat jerseys are like that so the NBA logo is not too close to the flame coming off the T.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Also, I find it odd to see that Lakers jersey with 24 on it instead of 8.

Kobe wears number 24. These are all current player jerseys, not from the jerseys era.

200214jg0.jpg

He's wearing the same jersey this season, except its #24 and not #8. He's basically wearing a George Lynch jersey from 1995.

bSLCtu2.png

Also, I find it odd to see that Lakers jersey with 24 on it instead of 8.

Kobe wears number 24. These are all current player jerseys, not from the jerseys era.

200214jg0.jpg

He's wearing the same jersey this season, except its #24 and not #8. He's basically wearing a George Lynch jersey from 1995.

Does that mean Dwayne Wade is wearing a Steve Smith jersey?

Are these authentic jerseys? Because I intentionally bought an authentic to NOT get the adidas logo on there.

These are the "swingman" variety. a step below authentics and a million steps ahead of replicas. im amazed at the cheapness of NBA replicas. Ive seen better quality at a mexican fleamarket. I kinda like the adidas logo on the hardwood classics. its cool that they use theyre own throwback.

Why are the NBA and adidas logos switched on the heat jersey but not the others

All Heat jerseys are like that so the NBA logo is not too close to the flame coming off the T.

Oh okay that makes sense.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived