Bruins Logo

Davidson

this is a logo i have done for one of the guys on the forum. he runs an athletic jersey sales company and they print too.

this is the first thing i did for him. i was playing about with it in after effects earlier and thought id share.

id like to see what you think.

fd

bruins.jpg

bruins2.jpg

i love it thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much..

sorry... just looks like that's what the bear is saying.

the logo with the arms seems awkward, but the wordmark, paw, and head logo are all amazingly well done. i'm impressed.

I like just the head...I'd just leave that and add the text. The body makes it look like all the new Bear logos in college and the Fresno Grizzlies new one....which Im not too excited about.

I just looked back at it....that head is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, good.

Well, I like the bear's head, but the rest of the body just doesn't match up to it in graphic style or quality. While the head is all "swirly," the body and (awkwardly positioned) arms are entirely too rough and jagged.

Also, the claws look very familiar...

Those are my only gripes, though. All of the secondary, tertiary, and word marks look excellent.

Edit: the red shadow under the bear's head on the primary mark makes it look like he has a double chin/turkey neck.

Twitter • Facebook • Instagram • LinkedIn • Tumblr

It looks like it wants to give me a hug....now it's talkin' to me....damn....I gotta stop hangin' with Sheed, Snoop, and Ricky.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Like everyone else is saying: the head the paw look amazing. The body of the bear, not so much. The way you rendered the fur on the body and arms is too much and doesn't go with the smooth head. If you want to go the route of the body then change the angle of the arms a bit, and try and smooth the fur so that it matches with the head more and isn't distracting.

This is a very nice job though man. You should contact Rock Bridge High School here in Columbia, MO cause they need a logo badly haha!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived