Canucks Concept

nwtrailtrekker

I think he was going for something like what mine looks like when at full size! http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=55452 I mean it doesn't look horrible per say, but if it had of been up'd at a high resolution it probably would have cleaned up some of the noise and whatnot! All in all, I like the first one, but I agree the Orca logo is all wrong! I can see what they team execs were going for with the high native population in BC and surrounding areas using a whale that looks like it's from a totem pole, and the "C" is obvious, but it just doesn't work for me! Something to do with the teams initials or Johnny Canuck would have been far better! Definitely a nice try though!

chuck the orca and use stick and rink and you got gold. right now you have silver but if you chucked the orca, you'd have a nice concept i'd buy.

If they keep with the green/blue look, the orca must die. The orca looks so awful interfused with this current scheme. Ditch it once and for all. If' you're going to go classic, bury that whaley bastard with the old look and move on.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'd add some silver trim to the green alt, but other than that, it looks great.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived