Who Should I Get?

Brass

I'd say Mike Ricci. I loved how he played back in the day. I've yet to get any jersey done up after purchasing, but I'm sure someone will chime in with suggestions of where to send it. While the price is step, I have heard great things about IceJerseys. Now the question, where did you pick that up at?

You took the words right out of my mouth. Ricci, baby.

Just having that guy's name and number on your shirt will intsantly make you less attractive to the ladies. That guys so ugly just thinking about him will drop you three points. I'd go with Nolan if it was my choice :D

What are you trying to say about Owen Nolan there bucfan?? Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink :D The Marleau #14 does intrigue me now that thats been presented. And for the Ricci Ugly video, I had forgotten about those, I was hoping they would do more for this last season, I found some on heavy.com, but I'm not sure they are the same people who did them originally. The site is down and these are of lesser quality in my opinion. Again, go with Ricci, can't go wrong.

SEAsig.png

Not sure how I forgot him the first time, but seriously, if you don't make it Link Gaetz, you'll be sorry.

link_gaetz.jpg

Yes, yes, yes! I remember getting that hockey card back in the day, I was mesmorized by the sheer awesomeness of the name/mullett/the sharks were new.

And good god, is that really Link in 2007? WOW.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived