Smell You Later JFJ

Breakwood

Horrible news for Habs and Sens fans all over the world. The Leafs have finally fired John Ferguson Junior. Now they may actually hire someone competent to make moves from the front office.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=227906&hubname=

Whats this? the leafs making common sense decisions? icon5.gif

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I can only imagine that JFJ will be brought back in 19 months, hell, they could dig up Punch and stick him on the phone to pull some trades.

This has been a long time coming and it is slightly encouraging to see them do SOMETHING, at the same time, giving the team to someone they had previously fired does not seem to be the smartest move to me. As long as this results in us getting Ken Holland, I'll be a happy person.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Yeah its great to see him gone. He failed his job and didn't succeeded. I found this video of Peddie and Fletcher Press Conference today. Heres a video of it ; Watch at 4:45

I'm showing you it because if you watch at 4:45 you see Peddie reading his lips to watch Fletcher is saying . Scripted, or preplanned ? Who knows, but does it show how much Peddie still has control?

Anyways nothing big will change unless Peddie goes. But getting rid of jfj was a start of the rebuilding.

4kv29i.jpg

If the Leafs were smart (ha) they would have brought Bowman in from the get-go and let him clean house. TO really turn this team into something new, I think they need to discard everything from the past eras and start over completely fresh. getting rid of JFJ is hte first step, that man knew jack :censored: about signing players and building a team.

Archived