Calgary Flames Concept

josh_cat_eyes

I have been trying figure out how to fix the flames jerseys. I started with getting rid of the black C...although in general I liked the black soo it stayed. I brought back the horse and we back to a jersey style similar to the of the transition period between Atlanta and Calgary. Hope you like it! C&C please.

Concept-CalgaryFlamesRoadJersey-1.png

Concept-CalgaryFlamesHomeJersey-2.png

**Edit** The color problem is fixed now.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I'm pretty sure it's a dragon. not a horse. Anyways, not bad, but could you do a little more with it. These don't necessarily say Flames, they could be a jersey template for any team.

Actually I do believe it is a horse, it comes from the Calgary Stampede.

I'm pretty sure it's a dragon. not a horse. Anyways, not bad, but could you do a little more with it. These don't necessarily say Flames, they could be a jersey template for any team.

My vote goes to Horse as well... For thos south of the Border, Calgary is Canada's Houston... Oil and Cowboys... with the added bonus of the Girls Flashing on the Red Mile...

As far as the concept itself, it works, but not original enough for my liking. I've gotten used to the "wild" Calgary EDGE Pattern now...

And I hate the "gimmicky" "A".

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

My vote goes to Horse as well... For thos south of the Border, Calgary is Canada's Houston... Oil and Cowboys... with the added bonus of the Girls Flashing on the Red Mile...

As far as the concept itself, it works, but not original enough for my liking. I've gotten used to the "wild" Calgary EDGE Pattern now...

And I hate the "gimmicky" "A".

Never heard it called anything but a Horse. And personally, the jersey like Frenchie said is a little unoriginal. I'd like to see a jersey with more curvy lines to match the logo.

I really like the look of these. One problem is you have 2 shades or red on the white jersey. The numbers aren't the same colour as the other red.

Thanks for pointing that out. I must have forgot to change the red from the numbers to pantones red. As for the other stuff...the whole point of the red jersey was that red is their primary color and so I wanted it to be in their jersey...if the white logo looks odd, how can I fix the jersey to suit it. Also any jersey can be a template for any other team. Take the leafs and Coyotes for instance or ottawa, tampa and the pens. My template is much more original than those. Anyway I am at school so I will fix the colors when I get home. Does anyone have any other ideas?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

They're just kinda....there. These don't say Flames. They're really just pretty generic. I don't really know what else to say.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived