Redskins name Jim Zorn Head Coach

cappital92

i just wonder what made him pick Zorn over Fassel, apparently Danny boy was so in love with Fassel before Gibbs came out of retirement, and had a couple interviews with him this time around. maybe Fassel just wasnt going to be a yesman? i dunno but its just a bit fishy to me. until Danny boy gets his little paws out of the cage i dont think this team will go far in the playoffs if they make it at all under Zorn. im very weary about this...not optimistic at all as a diehard Skins fan.

I agree with you, except for the not making the playoffs part.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

As a Seattle fan, I know what Zorn is capable (Heck, he's a well known name among Seahawk fans, you know).

What the Redskins are getting is a capable man who is great at teaching young QB's. Now, isn't there a young QB in Washington that was injured before the playoffs?

Zorn is more then capable of doing well at Washington and I wish him the best out there.

As a Seattle fan, I know what Zorn is capable (Heck, he's a well known name among Seahawk fans, you know).

What the Redskins are getting is a capable man who is great at teaching young QB's. Now, isn't there a young QB in Washington that was injured before the playoffs?

Zorn is more then capable of doing well at Washington and I wish him the best out there.

as long as he is more than capable of driving the skins to the NFC East basement, he'll be more than capable of getting my support. ^_^

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Redskins = Raiders East.

They aren't that bad. Yet.

The Raiders are a crater of nuclear proportions.

Exactly...

I didn't just sleep through the season did I? The Redskins did make the playoffs right? :)

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Redskins = Raiders East.

Exactly...

I didn't just sleep through the season did I? The Redskins did make the playoffs right? :)

But in my opinion, they didn't deserve it. 9-7, with four streight losses? The Vikings were clearly better, and would've gone further in the playoffs.

Redskins = Raiders East.

Exactly...

But in my opinion, they didn't deserve it. 9-7, with four streight losses? The Vikings were clearly better, and would've gone further in the playoffs.

The NFL begs to differ. Which is why Washington got in. Indeed, the Redskins beat the Vikings, so I doubt that Minnie was "clearly better."

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Redskins = Raiders East.

Exactly...

The NFL begs to differ. Which is why Washington got in. Indeed, the Redskins beat the Vikings, so I doubt that Minnie was "clearly better."

I know, but even as a 'Skins fan, I just don't feel like they earned it.

They won their last 4 regular season games...they earned it.

they earned it for that year, who knows what woulda happened if Campbell stayed healthy.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

They won their last 4 regular season games...they earned it.

they earned it for that year, who knows what woulda happened if Campbell stayed healthy.

Does it matter?

Last time I checked playoffs reward the teams that earned it THAT year. That is all.

Archived