Minnestota Wild Concept...UPDATE..With New Logo

josh_cat_eyes

Since RBK has come into the hockey scene it seems like they are trying to make jerseys something they are not. So to counter that I have made this concept proving that you dont need to be all fancy when you make a jersey. C&C please.

Concept-MinnestotaWildHomeJersery.png

Concept-MinnestotaWildAwayJersery.png

***UPDATE***

Here is the new alt logo I have made.

WildAlt3.png

***UPDATE#2***

WildAlt4.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I think the cream doesn't do well with the Wild's green and red color scheme. I think the cream might work better with an Original Six team such as Chicago or Detroit.

The Quebec Remparts made it work. I dont see why the wild can't seeing as how its already part of the color scheme. I just wanted something a little different.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Awesome Concept! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Am I the only person who HATES that new minnesota primary? Such a nice logo and they "uglify" it

No you are not. I don't know that they uglified it, but they certainly did marginalize it. Why take that great logo and shrink it to a fraction of hte size to but it in a circle?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Thanks for all the feed back. At first I thought well I will just try and make a simple alt logo and wordmark but I already had the recolored one soo i just used that. Now that this is out there tho and people like it I think I may try to make a new alt logo. Stay tuned in tho. Oh and does anyone have any ideas. I am thinking of like a state outline but even tho they look super cool they have been done alot. I kinda want something classic that will fit with the main logo.

Am I the only person who HATES that new minnesota primary? Such a nice logo and they "uglify" it

No you are not. I don't know that they uglified it, but they certainly did marginalize it. Why take that great logo and shrink it to a fraction of hte size to but it in a circle?

Because they were going for a more traditional, "old-school" look for the Minnesota home crowd. On the other hand, they kept the road jerseys as they were, probably precisely to keep the original primary alive for the fans in the rest of the league.

Cat Eyes's concepts are nice, but if I were to use the circle logo for both jerseys I would use the old-school block letters/numbers (as on their real home reds) on both of them as well. Either that, or use the original primary with the original letter and number styles for both. What you're doing here is mixing old-school on the front with new-school on the back, which seems kind of odd to me.

CCSLC signature.png

I will add the block font to the main jerseys and make a third jersey with the modern font. I will also try to make a ?modern? alternate logo to add to the third jersey. I will also try to make the third jersey pretty modern.

Although both jerseys are nice, I'm not really into your mix of modern and traditional. However, it'd say just change the numbers to block numbers and maybe use the lace up collar instead. Then you'd have a winner.

Does anyone have a tie-up collar that I can add on to my jersey? That would be a pretty good idea!

I like the concept in all, but I'm guessing that if you wanted to simplify a jersey, then the Wild's home jerseys wouldn't have been the ones. Those are as traditional as it gets, IMO.

I like the concept in all, but I'm guessing that if you wanted to simplify a jersey, then the Wild's home jerseys wouldn't have been the ones. Those are as traditional as it gets, IMO.

All I am looking to do is add tie-ups to both the jerseys and add "block" numbers to them. I also plan to create a third jersey using the current font and a new "modern" logo. I have been pretty busy lately as my school exams are this/last week. I will get things done as soon as I can.

So as I promised I have made an alt logo. It looks ok but there is something not right about it. I am looking forward to seeing how you guys can help me make it better. Well here it is. I will post it on the first post aswell.

WildAlt3.png

Don't give up. What's not right about it would have to be the number of highlighted elements in your logo. There's a hockey player, a puck, a visible trail, letters, trees and a north star. If you made something with only the trees and a wordmark, it would be much better. Or I'm sure someone else will have some advice that is more develloped that what I just said. Either way, keep em coming.

Archived