K-State in System of Dress

Billy B

So Kansas State has the SOD now, and they look much better than their wildcat stripes with colarbone stripe jersey they wore prior. Much cleaner look, but could be better if the striping was on the side and didn't start on the back.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The jerseys are fairly meh in my opinion, but certainly an improvement from the previous incarnation.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

That beats the garbage Huggy-Bear brought to town by a country mile. Very nice and clean.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Might be an upgrade from their other unis. I just hate when teams switch uniforms in the middle of the season.

I think it odd to bring in new unis during the season but I'm happy in this case just because there's no more black :D

Huggy bear's uni's weren't so much a bad design as they were BLACK, which isn't one of K-State's colors. Had the road ones been purple with white or silver numbers, and no black anything on the homes, they would have been perfectly fine.

I also think it's kinda cool when the home ones say "K-State," like the home SOD's do. But the road ones ought to say "Kansas State" spelled out. That's just me, though.

Might be an upgrade from their other unis. I just hate when teams switch uniforms in the middle of the season.

I think it odd to bring in new unis during the season but I'm happy in this case just because there's no more black :D

Huggy bear's uni's weren't so much a bad design as they were BLACK, which isn't one of K-State's colors. Had the road ones been purple with white or silver numbers, and no black anything on the homes, they would have been perfectly fine.

I also think it's kinda cool when the home ones say "K-State," like the home SOD's do. But the road ones ought to say "Kansas State" spelled out. That's just me, though.

Two more K-State system of dress

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/productdeta...57/id--0/mvp--/

Archived