Huet's New Gear

josh_cat_eyes

Same equipment. He decided that the colors were close enough that he didn't need to change. He did slightly change his helmet, darkening the blue to match the caps blue and adding the caps logo as a sticker over the montreal logo. Other than that no changes.

he is ordering a new mask with an eagle on it...hopefully thatll go along with a new deal to stay in Washington :D

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The Montreal jersey looked better on him...what the hell was Gainey thinking? Price needs a full year before he should be carrying the burden for the whole team

1971, 1986

Spot on thinking my friend.

untitled-6.jpg

The Montreal jersey looked better on him...what the hell was Gainey thinking? Price needs a full year before he should be carrying the burden for the whole team

1971, 1986

yeah, taking chances on rookies is always a good moves. Ottawa was spot on with Alexandre Daigle

yeah, taking chances on rookies is always a good moves. Ottawa was spot on with Alexandre Daigle

Well that was just what I felt Gainey was thinking. Don't get me wrong, I hope he's wrong and I think he will be.

1971, 1986

How is Daigle's failure to become even a decent pro even germane to the argument about Carey Price?

Yeah, we can counter with Pittsburgh was spot on with Crosby/Malkin and Washington with Ovechkin.

See, makes no sense.

1971, 1986

How is Daigle's failure to become even a decent pro even germane to the argument about Carey Price?

Yeah, we can counter with Pittsburgh was spot on with Crosby/Malkin and Washington with Ovechkin.

See, makes no sense.

Yeah, like i never said taking a chance on rookies the greatest thing. All were saying is that Montreal should have a little faith when it comes to rookie goalies because they've been fortunate with them.

Last time I checked Daigle wasn't a goalie either so that arguement is flaud. There's 4 others players out on the ice with him, there's only one goalie.

untitled-6.jpg

I wasn't sure where to put this but i guess it can go here seeing how it its about a design. I was on NHL.com today and noticed Huet's new gear for the Caps:

huet_wsh_480x285.jpg

Pretty much just wanted to say I LOVE IT!

cristobal.huet.jpg

Dude... umm... it's the same stuff he wore in Montreal.

I guess he did get a new stick. :huh:

No offense, but...

roflkl5.gif

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived