Pittsburgh Penguins concept

TML13

They seem too "generic" for the pens. I think that the pens have usually had pretty original designs and with the canes, isles, and devils already using that template, it would be pretty unoriginal. They are nice but I just dont think they suit the pens.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

They seem too "generic" for the pens. I think that the pens have usually had pretty original designs and with the canes, isles, and devils already using that template, it would be pretty unoriginal. They are nice but I just dont think they suit the pens.

Because sharing the same exact template as Ottawa and Tampa Bay is super duper original.

Nice job. I like it better than what they have now but I'm not crazy in love with it. Also make the underarm gusset thing the same color as the sleeve.

Absolutely LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always liked their Coloured Sleeves models, may look a little it like the Islanders, but the Pens had it first.

As far as ALT/3rd, I'd go BLUE, I'd go as far as the original season (as opposed to the Winter Classic ones)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I love these. Theyre basically the current isle template, but, it looks far better on them. Going back to the old 90's cup teams while keeping a fresh current look. Its what they shoulda done all along. I also like the white one with the diagonal script...but saying Pittsburgh, not Penguins. Scrap the black one with the script. Also, put some real hem strpes that go all the way around on all of em, and you have a winner. I'd get rid of the white yoke piping. I would also replace the robo pigeon on the pants with teh skating penguin. And, use the current number font. Its old style fits this kind of jersey much better.

Above all, get rid of the front numbers.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Because sharing the same exact template as Ottawa and Tampa Bay is super duper original.

Well its more original then using the most used template in the league. But other than this year the pens have had pretty origninal jerseys that nobody else has really picked up on and I just didn't think these fit the pens...

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Well its more original then using the most used template in the league. But other than this year the pens have had pretty origninal jerseys that nobody else has really picked up on and I just didn't think these fit the pens...

The only team that looks the same as that is the Isles. The canes are different, the Devils are very different.

If anything Pittsburgh should use that template. It fits them better than any other team, being so close to something theyve worn before:

9192coffey.jpg

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

The only team that looks the same as that is the Isles. The canes are different, the Devils are very different.

If anything Pittsburgh should use that template. It fits them better than any other team, being so close to something theyve worn before:

yes the absolutely should use that template. The isles would better in the Stars template minus the college hockey look. If RandyC(who i think is doing that massive nhl project-correct me if i am wrong on that) finishes that project then we'll see that several teams are in the wrong uniforms.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived