DeAngelo Hall to possibly be traded to Raiders.

sacker12

Getting rid of Hall is addition by subtraction. Good move by the Falcons. Hall is a cancer.

I think this is true, Hall is kid of overrated and if the Falcons can get something for him, more power to them.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Raiders paid that self-centered clown of a cheap shot artist $70 million!!

:wacko::wacko:

Only $25 million is gauranteed plus he will not see the entire contract as he will be cut before certain incentives are reached or he will be cut if the owners plan to opt out of the current CBA after the 2010 season. this team has two good corners in a division which primarily runs the ball. Nice move Al.

I guess so long as Meangelo don't end up turning into Larry Brown the year after he won the MVP in Super Bowl XXX with the Dallas Cowboys for catching two long-yardage passes in stride from former Pittsburgh Steelers QB Neil O'Donnell, the Raiders should be alright.

(For those currently in the dark about that...google research Brown and the Oakland Raiders circa 1997.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived