NHL 2008 Playoffs

capn89

Oh, putting the pens logo in front of a tank. Classy.

The fact that you claim we tanked a game against you shows that you actually dont have confidence in the fact that your team actually somehow won a game.

The fact that pens fans can accept our team's loss and philly fans cant even accept they won one and need to accuse us of tanking says somethign about both fanbases.

And about your sig...yeah, we deserve it less. A team with loyal classy fans that was :censored: ty because it couldnt afford to be good for 5 years, nearly moved, and is finally a good team again with, for the first time ever, assurance it is staying here for a long time, deserves it less than a team with notoriously rude fans that always had plenty of money to blow on talent and just had one losing season in the past how many, and never was going to move?

sure.

Seriously. Pens. Never. Tanked. Ever. Your team got outplayed. Get over it.

oBIgzrL.png

I'm not quite certain why the Flyers fans are so concerned about this supposed "tanking" considering that, if Pittsburgh hadn't, the Flyers would have faced them in the FIRST round instead of the THIRD round, likely get bounced earlier, and thus be deprived of the additional playoff revenue they accumulated this year.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Oh, putting the pens logo in front of a tank. Classy.

The fact that you claim we tanked a game against you shows that you actually dont have confidence in the fact that your team actually somehow won a game.

The fact that pens fans can accept our team's loss and philly fans cant even accept they won one and need to accuse us of tanking says somethign about both fanbases.

And about your sig...yeah, we deserve it less. A team with loyal classy fans that was :censored: ty because it couldnt afford to be good for 5 years, nearly moved, and is finally a good team again with, for the first time ever, assurance it is staying here for a long time, deserves it less than a team with notoriously rude fans that always had plenty of money to blow on talent and just had one losing season in the past how many, and never was going to move?

sure.

Seriously. Pens. Never. Tanked. Ever. Your team got outplayed. Get over it.

Every team has tanked at least one game at one time in their existence to say otherwise is just dumb. "Get over it."

Hi, how are you?

STFU about the Pens tanking to get Crosby. I'm not even a Pens fan, and it is getting annoying. They didn't tank. It would take all 29 other teams cooperating. Give it up already.

Can it.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

STFU about the Pens tanking to get Crosby. I'm not even a Pens fan, and it is getting annoying. They didn't tank. It would take all 29 other teams cooperating. Give it up already.

Can it.

If this is referring to me, all I said was that all teams tank at one point in time, to say his team NEVER did is stupid, He wasn't there in the 70's I doubt he knows how everything went down back then.

I'm just replying to what other people say, once they can it, I will.

<_<

Hi, how are you?

Can it.

If this is referring to me, all I said was that all teams tank at one point in time, to say his team NEVER did is stupid, He wasn't there in the 70's I doubt he knows how everything went down back then.

<_<

No, it was more to Capn.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Can it.

<_<

No, it was more to Capn.

Alright. You can go ahead and ignore most of that then. :P

Hi, how are you?

I wouldn't accuse them of tanking. They won a lottery. You could say that it was rigged, but... meh. I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

All I know is that no one took the Flyers seriously. The fact that they went from being the worst team in hockey to the conference finals in one season is pretty good, regardless of the sport or the circumstances. I didn't see them beating the Pens, but I disliked the way that the Pens and their fans pretty much assumed that they were in the finals even as far back as Game 5 of the Rangers series.

All the same, I'd really like to see Chelios do to either Malkin or Crosby what he did to Brian Propp in 1989. It'd almost vindicate him, in my mind.

philly.png

Archived