Found on ESPN.com's Front Page

buzzcut

So, who's worse? The worker burying the jersey, or the fact that they wasted more than five hours plus the cost of additional concrete to unearth the thing? And, unless a jersey could have compromised the structural integrity of the concrete, do the Yankees honestly think they can sue a worker for the cost to prevent a curse?

"And on the count of third degree jinxing, what verdict does the Jury find?"

Guilty.

The defendant is sentenced to an hour of being slapped upside the head with a rolled up Sunday edition of the New York Post for wasting all of our time.

I will say that curses can be entertaining to learn about. For example, there is a reason Colonel Sanders is an object of menace in Japanese pop culture.

How about forcing him to READ the New York Post?

I saw, I came, I left.

Sir, we the jury, find the defendant guilty of the following charges: tomfoolery, general sports-related mischief, 2nd degree shenanigans, and 1st degree hilarious curse-inspiring innovation. We recommend a sentence of no less than 30 minutes of scolding from a stereotypical matriarch figure, a gentle reprimand with curtailing laughter, and a pat on the back. We ignored the suggested sentence from the plaintiff, citing crabbiness, humbuggery, and lack of a sense of humor and baseball folklore desire.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

...2nd degree shenanigans...

Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy :censored: on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived