Pittsburgh Pirates

AsM29

Picture3-10.png

Picture7-2.png

Picture4-7.png

These are NHL Pittsburgh Pirates logos. The first one looks different that the one posted here: http://sportslogos.net/team.php?id=47 Cleaner too. But I think its from the same team.

Picture5-6.png

Not sure about this one.

Picture6-5.png

Thats the NL Pirates primary logo from '68-'86. Color may be a little dark and he seems a tad happier (maybe he got laid?). And its very crisp, so it could be an unofficial reproduction. The bandanna and eyebrows look different somehow.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I have the vector files for all of these images which is why they are so crisp. Although this site is a great resource for logos, it is not always 100% accurate. Anymore info would be appreciated.

I have the vector files for all of these images which is why they are so crisp. Although this site is a great resource for logos, it is not always 100% accurate. Anymore info would be appreciated.

You have the vector file for that goofy-ass first one? That's interesting, 'cause I drew it. SCHelmetProject was right, it was what I thought it should look like based on very fuzzy images, created as a placeholder before I had time to redraw based on a better photo.

Archived