Cedric Benson arrested, now released

Cincinnati or Dallas where will Brown end up?

As for the Bears what a wonderful organization, maybe keeping it in the Halas Family is no longer a good idea, I understand the release of Brown, but they let Jones go to the Jets and no have no RB, no QB, and a unhappy Urlacher on defense.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

As for the Bears what a wonderful organization, maybe keeping it in the Halas Family is no longer a good idea, I understand the release of Brown, but they let Jones go to the Jets and no have no RB, no QB, and a unhappy Urlacher on defense.

Why would you wonder if he's going to Cincy?? They have been purging themselves of trouble makers as of late. In fact, Cincy's starting to fall behind several other teams in the arrest category.

P.S.- The name's Benson.

It's a shame he fizzled out like he did with two arrests. I think it would be hilarious if the Jets signed him.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Dallas?

They only take on troublemakers who produce.

Looks like Ced cleared waivers with no one claiming him. CFL image rehab is what the doctor ordered. Don't think he's up for it, though. Just doesn't sounds like a guy who's got football in his life priorities right now.

Archived