New A's Alternate Idea

LEWJ

So I know how many people dislike the new black alts the Athletics have wonderfully displayed.

So I decided to go a different path (amen?), with a yellow alternate very similar to the jerseys worn by the Athletics in the '70s and '80s. No gaudy sleeve striping though. :P

So, I hope everyone likes these, atleast better than the current black ones.

[out of date]

C&C Please

Special thanks to Sgoalie19 for the beautiful baseball template

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

i like it but for some reason it looks a little old. try to modernise it a little. im not quite sure how i would go by doing that but i just think of the 70's and 80's when i see this.

I know what you're saying, but I'm not too sure how I'd do that either.

or mabey you could put the front number a little lower. or add some green piping. but i reallyt like it. the color yellow should be in baseball more

No. Either RAISE the number so it's even with "A's", or remove it from the front altogether. Either way it's 1,000,000 times better than that black crap they're wearing now.

or mabey you could put the front number a little lower. or add some green piping. but i reallyt like it. the color yellow should be in baseball more

No. Either RAISE the number so it's even with "A's", or remove it from the front altogether. Either way it's 1,000,000 times better than that black crap they're wearing now.

I actually like the numbers right below the logo on the opposite side better. I think it makes the jersey look less empty.

like so:

t1_sizemore1_si.jpg01-18-2006.ns_18teixeira.GCL1PSA5D.1.jpg

mabey you should put the elephant as tha main logo and the "A's" on the sholder

MAYBE you should learn to speak English.

As for the concept, I'm not sold on the color. It is way better than black, obviously, but I don't know if yellow belongs as a jersey color in baseball. I personally think that the A's should keep their green jerseys their only alternate. But if they did have a yellow jersey, this would be a good way to look. Nice work, anyway.

Awesome. Can you send me that template?

Me too please?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Awesome. Can you send me that template?

Me too please?

If it was mine to hand out I would but I was specifically asked not to hand out the template, so my advice would be to directly contact sgoalie19. Sorry guys.

Def. raise the number. Add some piping (or Nat's style neck trim) - colored jerseys without piping more often than not look like BP jerseys. Add some matching sleeve trim to the piping.

I'd also lose the 's and just go with the A. If you are looking for old school, there you go.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived