2008 CFL Season Thread

Magnus

Now, someone teach Serna that a FG only counts if it goes between the yellow poles.

Serna is horrible.

I have an idea put Westwood back in for the Banjo Bowl! Let him and Berry go at it for the whole game. Sure Westwodd is awful, but he isn't as bad as Serna.

:P

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now, someone teach Serna that a FG only counts if it goes between the yellow poles.

Serna is horrible.

I have an idea put Westwood back in for the Banjo Bowl! Let him and Berry go at it for the whole game. Sure Westwodd is awful, but he isn't as bad as Serna.

:P

But the kid can punt. Oh, how the kid can punt. He's got a lot of leg, and pretty good placement...he's our new Bob Cameron (I was gonna go with Jon Ryan, but...).

All we need now is a new Trevor Kennerd.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I think we might see Warren Keen or whatever his name is take a shot at Field Goals but Berry with the yelling it's really got to stop like he's going to any better with you screaming in his ear just shut up and let the Special Teams coach deal with it.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I think we might see Warren Keen or whatever his name is take a shot at Field Goals but Berry with the yelling it's really got to stop like he's going to any better with you screaming in his ear just shut up and let the Special Teams coach deal with it.

What's Joe Poplawski doing*? I remember he filled in for a half season or so when Kennerd got hurt back in the early 80's or so...

*I know the answer to this, he owns the Ranger Insurance outlet on Cavalier Drive.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I work at the Kenora Safeway here and Charles Roberts came in.

I wasn't working that day, but all of my friends were bugging me how i missed it. Apparently he was a real good guy was with his girlfriend and was cracking some jokes.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I wasn't working that day, but all of my friends were bugging me how i missed it. Apparently he was a real good guy was with his girlfriend and was cracking some jokes.

His wife's gonna be pissed.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Why is that?

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Why is that?

Because he's married and has kids

http://www.bluebombers.com/index.php?optio...&Itemid=115

At the bottom

Why is that?

Because he's married and has kids

http://www.bluebombers.com/index.php?optio...&Itemid=115

At the bottom

Hahahaha, ohhh that would be why.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Here are the throwbacks the Argos and Bombers will wear on September 12th

retro_64335.jpg

Trying to find more pictures, It's all apart Reebok signing a 5 year deal to do retro wear for the CFL not sure on any other teams that will be wearing this but i'm sure all of them will.

http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=247632&lid...=headlines_main

Do we call this season over i don't think so you play the Riders next week you're not out of it just yet, the shot to Glenn's head should have been called maybe that would of helped a bit but guess not

Do we call this season over i don't think so you play the Riders next week you're not out of it just yet, the shot to Glenn's head should have been called maybe that would of helped a bit but guess not

I have said it once and I will say it again ... DINWIDDIE!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Glenn didn't play all that bad yes the 2 Int's are bad but maybe not letting him call his own plays will shake it up but one week it works the next it doesn't I just don't know what's the problem.

Glenn didn't play all that bad yes the 2 Int's are bad but maybe not letting him call his own plays will shake it up but one week it works the next it doesn't I just don't know what's the problem.

Maybe we got to much talent :rolleyes:

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived