2008 CFL Season Thread

Magnus

Berry's job is safe he just signed a 3 year deal before the season and a publicly owned team like the Bombers won't want to pay him till 2011 but this day in age of the CFL anything can and usually does happen

Kinda off topic, but do you know anyway to get shares into the Bombers? My dad is a huge fan, and I'd really like to buy some for him.

Do they do it like the Packers do? Every so often they release more to the public?

Not too sure maybe if you contact the Bombers front office they can help you out

I thought this deserved a seperate post.

Who watched the Argos last night? I'm getting very angered at the fact that they can't lay a tackle. I mean, :censored:, 30 missed tackles?

Not to mention, things weren't going good, why didn't they let Bishop play in the 2nd half...or at least the 4th quarter? I mean, try SOMETHING to get in the game!

The Argos have a problem with the Ti-Cats it's shown both times so far and i agree with you 100% give the guy that you made a commitment to before you brought in Joesph I'm sure if Bishop had a shot the game wouldn't have gotten out of hand, it's a different Joesph from last years MOP.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bomber fans want a change now Berry you might have coached your last game with the Bombers but that 3 years left on the contract will be a :censored:

but seriously i don't know what lone bright spot tonight was Charles Roberts finally having a respectable game but hes still far off from where he should be

:lonely: that is all

I'm not happy about the Westboro Baptists, either. I'm surprised Canada Customs let them in no, I'm not.

Yeah that's another thing that's pissed me off

Report Changes coming for the Bombers

New Kicker: Warren Kean

Kevin Glenn probably will start on Thursday

Jason Armstead, Keith Stokes and Bashir Levingston getting consideration.

General manager Brendan Taman also told the Sun he was looking at former Montreal running back Jarrett Payton, and might pursue trades if good deals can be found.

The Vancouver Province noted today that Lions running back Joe Smith could be on the trading block, now that Stefan Logan has established himself as a solid starter.

http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=245895&lid...s=secStory_main

I agree with Glenn coming in he should have started against Montreal

The Bombers struggles are not because of Dinwiddie.

Oh well, the sad part is they still aren't out of the playoff race.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I know most of it is in that O-Line hopefully Sheridan will be back but Dan Goodspeed really has to pick it up

The O-Line isn't getting 30+ points a game hung up on them.

We miss Hebert and Bolden in a big, big way. Secondary has always been Taman's achilles heel, and it is seriously showing.

By bringing in a new kicker, does that mean that Serna is still the punter? That kid's got strength and placement, I'd hate to see him go.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Yeah but there not giving who ever it is behind Centre the time

the Secondary is getting ripped i'd like to see Stanford Samuels come in and also with Hebert and Bolden that's a hurt in our sides to but it doesn't look like Hebert will be coming back anytime soon he signed a 2 year deal with the Bengals.

And with Serna i'm not too sure they might be doing this just to make Serna work a bit harder but I'm sure he'd still punt

Is bringing in a new punter really going to make a difference?

As far as i've seen this year it seems to me that the O-line is ok, but not great. They need to get some consistancy going on, heck the whole team seem to be a good team that needs to get consistant.

It blows my mind, sometimes they come up with a huge stop on defence, and the next play they are giving up 20 yards....you know? Like, get the act together and you'll have one amazing team there.

Then again, I guess I could say that about my Argos too. One game they are good and make very few mistakes, the next they miss every tackle.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

There just letting it known that nobody's job is safe at this point but i really saw some old Blink last week and hopes he can keep it up and they'll probably have to give up alot for Smith or Payton.

There just letting it known that nobody's job is safe at this point but i really saw some old Blink last week and hopes he can keep it up and they'll probably have to give up alot for Smith or Payton.

Yah exactly, there is no way they would ever trade Roberts.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived